Other LeMercer is typing...

Lemercer

Intergalactic Nuisance
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. Thanks for stopping by. This is my pretentious attempt at putting my thoughts to words, in the hopes that it might help myself and any other who wonders aimlessly into... Whatever this is. Which I suppose is as good a place to start as any, what this is. Truth is I'm not sure. I'm not sure about a lot of things, which seems in direct conflict with how I live. I sort of just jump into things, whether it's deciding to make this threat at 1:00 am in the morning, or proposing to my now wife. Never quite been sure, so I just did it.

Anyway, I'm rambling. This is a collection of poetry, journal entries, short stories and possibly scripts that I hope to write so as to keep my wits about me and to inspire the reader (who will invariably be me) to keep going. Lets hope this post is the first of many.

Greetings! I am happy to stop by and look forward to whatever creativity you can bestow us onlookers, whether it be a drabble or a lovely short story. Best of wishes with your writing. If it helps any, it may inspire me to write my own works more often as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back