• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom legend of zelda interest check [CLOSED]

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! i’m kat, my pronouns are she/her, and I’ve been roleplaying for roughly 12 years! i’m particularly interested in doing some the legend of zelda ocxcc. doubling is a possibility as i love writing canons for other peoples’ ocs as much as i like using my own ocs, though not 100% necessary!

i’m currently revamping my skyward sword OC and i want to use her soooo bad !!!

some small rules:
- be 18+, i’m 25 years old myself and am uncomfortable roleplaying with minors.
- mxf/bxg only please, i don’t mind same sex pairings, it’s just not something i enjoy roleplaying myself as i can't personally relate to it.
- romance is a must, but it doesn’t have to be primary. there needs to be some sort of underlying plot to keep me interested.
- don’t ghost me, i have bpd and thus, ghosting is extremely triggering to me. i'd much rather you just kindly tell me you’re no longer interested.
- try to reply consistently; i won’t be mad if you have things come up that prevent it though, just communicate with me please!
- give me complete literacy, and at least 3-5 paragraphs to work with. the more, the better! don’t be fooled by my casual typing style, i take roleplay very seriously!
- be alright with somewhat triggering themes to a degree (example; gore and troubled pasts), but we can discuss this beforehand.
- i would prefer to use a discord server because it's easier to keep track of, but if not that's okay too!

what I’m looking for:
- skyward sword setting, but if we double we could do a different part for your side if you’d like!
- someone who loves to chat and share art/memes/ocs/etc ooc!
- you to have a plot for your side and be willing to contribute to mine if needed
- you to play ghirahim for my oc
- to maybe play a canon character for your oc; i’d prefer it be a male canon character for a female oc!

feel free to message me here or on discord at solarsailor if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back