Legend of Exon: Origins of the M12 Universe

I just realized exactly how little Catherine will want to destroy the stones xD

Let me explain: Gems? Check. Rare gems? Also check. Magical rare gems? Definitely check. Gems + Scarcity + Magic = Value. Value = Gold *Cha-CHING!*

@LegoLad659, well they have to be destroyed, they create havoc wherever they are, so selling them to some pawn shop would result in another Exon Realm being created by the stone.

@NetherLightGod, all you need to do is finish your CS, Trundle said he wouldn't be able to join so the spot is open for you.

P.S. @LegoLad659, @Goddess, I just posted my intro, so the rp has officially begun, feel free to post now as well.

@NetherLightGod once you finish your CS, you may post as well. And @AriaTheWatcher, once you post your CS, you my start posting as well when I accept it.

Tearlach the Fade]And [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/23150/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL], once you post your CS, you my start posting as well when I accept it.
...I already posted my CS and you already accepted it :P

Sorry, I had forgotten about that. I truly do apologise, well please feel free to post. Don't mind what I just said.

Tearlach the Fade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15047-legolad659/ said:
@LegoLad659[/URL], well they have to be destroyed, they create havoc wherever they are, so selling them to some pawn shop would result in another Exon Realm being created by the stone.
She wouldn't care ( :P ) Just saying

I also highly doubt Catherine would know about being one of the chosen (If that is, in fact, what she is), seeing how she's a thief who avoids people. Is this alright?

@LegoLad659, well if she doesn't know, then how is she supposed to join the group? Also you must realise that the prophecy is well known, and it clearly states that there would only be 5 children born between M12-100 and M12-105 and only they would have powers.

So it should be common knowledge that if you are born in that time period, either with or without powers, you are one of the chosen 5.

It could be that she doesn't know, but somehow comes across the group by coincidence. Or, her bond to the other chosen could pull her there.

I wanted everyone to choose how they go to the meeting place themselves.

Hmm, alright. I'll think of something.

I'll go ahead and let everyone else post first though, so I know what I'm working with.

That makes perfect sense as well, after all my character was sent there by his father, who had told him about this day since the day he was born,

Well this is it for me today, I'm going to be busy right now so this basically means good night from me.

Please post though guys, then we'll just pick up from there tomorrow. If you guys want, you are free to converse with each other at the meeting place without me, but are not allowed to leave.

I know I said I'd wait for everyone else to post first, but... Nobody did, so I guess I'm first then ( :P )

Thanks, I'm glad it does. I hope you guys don't mind though, but I won't be able to post anything today, I'm going to be very busy soon(for the last time). What I'm doing will be finished today, so from tomorrow onwards, I will be posting normally.

I don't mean to offend at all, I'm just pointing out how fragile this group looks at the moment, due to nobody trusting each other.

I thought Dax was just walking somewhere close, perhaps to some tree or to stand some distance away from the group. That's why I was so focussed on Crimson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back