• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lee Lyn, Charismatic Elf

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
I'm just looking to play as my OC Lee Lyn in a scene, and I have a few scenes in mind for the character, but first I'll answer the question "Who is Lee?"

Lee-1.png
Lee has been raised practically since birth to use the sword, and has gotten used to having people see her as a boy (she doesn't mind it).
In fantasy scenes she's an elf and in realistic scenes she's of course a human.
She has a twin sister, Lilly, who likes to build stuff.
Lee is strong and kind and gay.

Scene ideas: (if you have other ideas, just mention them in a message and we'll make something good~)
Modern/ Realistic
1) Lee is something of a flirt at school, but you know there's more to 'him' than meets the eye. What will you do when you find out that Lee is actually a girl? Let's find out!
2) You're the awkward, nerdy girl at school with your mangas and your anime merch, but one day at a local convention you find a girl in a stunning cosplay. You don't say much due to being shy, but after the event you two are alone briefly while waiting for your rides, and you have a bit of a conversation. The next day at school, Lee wants to eat lunch with you? Alone? What could this mean?
3) You're a high up member of a mafia family (possibly the boss), and some outsider offers their services as a bodyguard? Eventually Lee proves herself, but can you even trust an outsider like this?

Fantasy scenes~
1) You are a monster that is known to kill men, like a vampire or a medusa, who come near your lair. One day, Lee comes along and doesn't get killed or petrified by your powers, and is even willing to help as long as it means innocent people get to live.
2) A school meant to train warriors, you and Lee are put in the same group together, and form a friendly rivalry trying to best the other in skill because you both finally found someone who could match you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back