• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom League of Legends/Arcane Search || Doubling

xGoblin

And the many shells cried out one word, "Manager".
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ABOUT ME

- 26 they/them

- only looking for 18+ partners
- all characters must be 18+
- only looking for oc x canon
- my only trigger is animal abuse
- I'm super friendly and chill
- I own my own business and cannot reply every day sometimes, but can do several posts a week
- Literate, 2-3 paragraphs for normal replies. I will not write 3 paragraphs if not needed. Sometimes one liners are necessary.
- polyamory? love triangles? gimme
- AUs are amazing

OCs, PLOTS, & SHIPPINGS

Tsubame, the Spirit Invoker
Ionian dancer who spent years in the spirit world as a child. Has an Azakana attached to her. Taught under Shen to avoid emotions to settle conflict, and instead suppresses them.
Conflict: Needs to learn to embrace her emotions before she is taken by the Azakana.
Will ship with: Jhin, Yone, Rhaast or Zed

Lyka, the Unbound Thief
Raccoon-like Vastayan whose family was taken into a slave trade during the Ionian war. Raised in Noxus as a street urchin, she travels with a brigade in the military.
Conflict: Will learn to embrace freedom and use her skills to better her own life rather than someone else's
Will ship with: Miss Fortune, Twisted Fate or Poly with Twisted Fate & Graves

Kaiden, the Scorned Rook (Arcane)
Descendent of a skilled lineage of blacksmiths, Kaiden's family used magic combined with scrapping to create powerful weapons, rumored even to have created the Virtuoso's gun. Kaiden is unhinged and has fallen to his love of Shimmer. Works for Silco.
Conflict: Depends on the ship tbh
Will ship with: Viktor (romantic), Singed (platonic), or Seraphine (platonic)

Subriya, the Desert Witch
Ancient Shuriman necromancer who was kept in protected isolation during it's fall. Saved by an Ascended Azir, she hopes to restore Shurima to its former glory- no matter the cost. Has created a secret personal army to help invade other countries under Azir's nose.
Conflict: The power of love(tm) helps her not be an evil bitch who enslaves other countries for the glory of Shurima
Will ship with: Azir or Xerath (only pre-ascension, we don't stan him after)

tl;dr, looking for:
jhin
yone
rhaast (not kayn, we kill kayn here)
zed
miss fortune
twisted fate
twisted fate/graves at the same time
viktor
singed (platonic)
seraphine (platonic)
azir