• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Last Lights

Forgive me. I plan to answer you question shortly, currently conversing with fellow mates on whether we should allow others in or not. :3 While you wait, have some tea. My personal favorite~

Ah, it's okay! And oooh tea...do pineapples come with that?

Pineapples are my favorite fruit/food if it's not obvious by now xD

Freshly cut love! *Hands tea* It seems we have made a consensus. You will be allowed to join. Sorry to be a bit strict here, but it WAS supposed to be a thing with just me and a few friends. I always believe in more the merrier personally. So, you're allowed to join. If you have any questions please ask, for I actually left a lot out on the Overview as I didn't expect anyone to join. xD Also, if you plan on, or have to for any reason, not being active for an amount of time please alert me. That way we can act accordingly. :3 There will be a two-day wait period I will add onto the overview page!~ Anywho, besides all that mumbo jumbo...Welcome! *Throws confetti*

>obligatory OP is I'm uncultured from the frequent 4channer

You fuckin srs m8 can't even write I'm uncultured without the shit being censored I blame you kie

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see xD Ahh...I'm really sorry if I ruined any planning or balance you and your friends had, I didn't know *bows apologetically repeatedly* >.< I'm new here, and literally joined two days ago xD But I'm glad that you accepted me, so thank you ^-^ Ah, thank you for the tea as well cx *sips* I'll get my character ready in a bit~

[QUOTE="Myr Echidni]>obligatory OP is I'm uncultured from the frequent 4channer

You fuckin srs m8 can't even write I'm uncultured without the shit being censored I blame you kie

[/QUOTE]
Buh wai

Last edited by a moderator:
oh jeebus.

Oh yeah, there might be a few small grammar mistakes, content mistakes, etc so things are being proofread ^-^

Usually as long as it isn't rampant I just look over it. So no problem, all in all I like your CS. It was well done. Welcome~

I know what I expect from you. xD

As soon as all the expected players finish making their CS the RP can officially start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back