[Last Fading Light] Whispers after Dark

solyrflair

Have Towel - Will travel
This is the OOC thread for this RP.

There are three steps to getting started.

1) building the framework for the setting

2) choosing playbooks

3) determine Trust and completing the characters

The character section is for posting characters (both PC and NPC). Players are free to add information to NPC listings as informations about the NPCs is discovered. NPCs listed as Lost may be returned to active NPC status if they are discovered.

The section on Lore is where information on the setting, objects, clues and Lore can be kept. In addition, each player is allowed to keep a journal. This journal can be a diary, an investigation notebook, or anything your character would record information in. The actual contents do not have to be IC, so you can cut and paste from threads, but this could be what your character leaves to posterity.

Edit: I remembered now. The AW system on an Eldritch Survival Horror, right? Lovecraftian Elements? On a SHip-Trip?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Normal people, normal place, abnormal occurrences.

Tomorrow I will try to start with background questions for the setting. I want to wait to see if UO joins in, and if Miz wants to sign on.

I think I'll be going with the detective. I've got an idea formulating in my head. I'll work on refining it today.

We will be moving on to setting the stage tonight. I was hoping to get 1-2 more people to join, but we can work with two just as well. You will just have to answer a few more questions to get us started.

Part 1 will be about the details of the ship, the voyage, and the people on board. After that, we will move to character development in part 2.

Sorry guys, got distracted by putting a character together for Frixz and working on GURPS for Seph.

Will get the last question on framework up. I had about 6 that was on my list, but felt that it would get too schizophrenic if I asked them all

Since characters are up, I will get the character thing started as well. I will try to get that tonight.

Hey guys. Need to know if you all lost interest in this. This is my first RP I am running, so I want to give it full effort, but I am not getting posts from anyone for the last week.

@Teh Frixz I still need looks for the four patients

@TheCreationist13 I need demeanor for the other two patients

@SephirothSage I need look, demeanor and activity for ms. Hobbeson's estranged husband

Let me know if you lost interest and why. I would like to improve if I try again.

I thought I posted for mr.Hobbeson already. I think you have the characters mixed up a bit ;)

And Im still interested, I was waiting for posts. Lemme double check on te Hubby

Yes, you posted for your hubby. I needed Seph to give me additional details about what he I doing. From you, I need a basic set of looks for the 4 patients from our doctor.

Sorry- Sorrry. I've got an IDea in my head, but I've gotten distracted. Should have something after my Bath, okay?

Okay guys. I needed more information to keep this moving forward. Didn't get any. I am going to shut this down as a failed attempt at my first game. Maybe I'll try something again later and try to learn some lessons from this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back