Land of Rejects [Inactive]

XxRainingRosesxX

After I saw that kid being hurt physically I walked right up to the black haired man and tapped his shoulder. He turned around with a rude expression and said forcefully, "What? Can't you see I'm busy, little girl?" I smirked and replied, "I believe this one is mine from here on." He looked taken aback then pulled it together and said, "And what if I don't give him up?" I smiled a devilish smile and pulled out my black blade. With that he snuck out his and glared at me. I rushed at him with caution knowing he did this more than once like me. He stabbed at me and I moved out of the way with enough time to knock the knife from his hand with my sword. "W-Who are you?" He stuttered. "Your worst nightmare and if you don't leave now I'll kill you." I smiled my famous devilish grin and he ran. "Okay, kid. What happened?" I asked calmly as of though nothing happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back