• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kuroshitusji (Black butler) rp

Leopard_dragon_Love

Skilled in many, Master of none
Hello! I am looking for someone who is into Black Butler! I have a few ideas, but no real plot. I figure we could plot together?

I would like it to be a Sebastian/ Ciel ship (all site rules apply of course) as it is my favorite pair. However if you would rather keep them as the master and servant that is fine.

I would be playing Sebastian- so I would like someone to play Ciel (if you have anyother ideas with other characters feel free to share. However I am set on either Sebastian, Bard, or Finny)

My Ideas-
Ciel and Sebastian get themselves into a mess. Somehow their counsiousness switches and they have to be in each others bodies until they can figure out how to fix the problem. Seb is stuck in his masters body, and ciel in his butlers. Ciel would have to struggle with his demons powers while seb has to struggle with normal human funtions without his normal abilities.

Idea 2-
Something happens that drains sebs power and reducing him to that of a superpowered human. Still fast and strong but loses some of his other natural abilities.

I guess i am in a human!seb mood. I am new to the site so please be patient while I learn it! Keep in animemind most my replies are through my phone, so please forgive grammatical flaws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back