Kuppo!

Fauxapparatus

KingoftheGoats
Hello friends and etc!

I'm a Creative Writing BFA major (S.O.U). I have several published works of short fiction as well as some poetry (Gonelawn and Experimementos to name two outlets). No stranger to dice and/or prose roleplay. I'm a weirdo and pretty laid back. I love Lovecraft, Borges, M.M.S., Vandameer(s), and Lockhart to name a few writers and editors. I'm also down with David Firth and the flash animation movement of bizarre story lines. Big fan of ergodic literature as well. And video games, and cheese!

I'll be looking for some capable players to participate in an RP I've had in mind for some time. I'll also be looking around for anything that looks fun, although I don't have anything particular I'm looking for right now. (I'm not really into superhero stuff or typical fandom roleplays or high-fantasy these days just fyi).

Life is short, have fun, be a vault person. :P

Thanks and I hope to see you around!

Hello, Apparatus! Can I call you that? Or maybe Faux? Fox? Either way, welcome!

Gotta love laid back weirdos. Like me! But being weird just means you're being different from everyone else, right? Going out there and spreading new ideas.

I'm sure you'll find tons of people to RP with! You can probably post a few threads in the Interest Check parts of the forum to get some attention. And don't get discouraged if people don't respond right away! Just hang in there!

Have a great time here! Warmest of welcomes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back