• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mysterytree

Hello! I’m Terry/ Tree! I am looking for new rp partners. I’ve been rp for a few years and have come to a small stop because my previous partners have become too busy to respond. I’ve been trying to look for other role players, but because Omegle is no longer a thing, I don’t have anywhere to look so I’m hoping this will be a great place for finding new role play partners. For role playing, I am okay any genre and I don’t usually type in long paragraphs, but if that’s something you’re interested in doing then I will try! I prefer roleplays to (hopefully) be long term. I also like bxb role plays, but I don’t like using ocs. I’m most interested in doing bts, txt, straykids, and ateez roleplays. Please tell me if you have any triggers before we start a role play scene!

hii! Im Soonie~ I've been looking for a long term role-play partner for a long time! I was so happy when I saw this post! I can't respond everyday but you can expect responses throughout the week in different times, I hope that's fine with you < 3
I don't mind your writing lengths, but we can try and work something out if that is what you would prefer. I was specifically looking for Romance, or any genre really.
-Hope to hear from you soon! And if not have a good Day/Night 💕

hii! Im Soonie~ I've been looking for a long term role-play partner for a long time! I was so happy when I saw this post! I can't respond everyday but you can expect responses throughout the week in different times, I hope that's fine with you < 3
I don't mind your writing lengths, but we can try and work something out if that is what you would prefer. I was specifically looking for Romance, or any genre really.
-Hope to hear from you soon! And if not have a good Day/Night 💕
Hi there! I’m glad you’re interested in role-playing with me! Should I send you a dm so we can plan out a plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back