• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

guiltytaemin

INTRO
hihi!! my name is luna and i am 17 years old. i live in germany (CEST) and i'm looking for someole to roleplay with!! i don't mind which idol you'll play, but i would like to play shinee's taemin. i not only want to roleplay with you but maybe also get closer?? i usually feel more comfortable rping with people that i can chat with normally without having to worry.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
i am looking for a kpop roleplay, mostly darker angst plots and maybe even fantasy, though that can be discussed in private if you don't want to do that. what i would really love to do though for my taemin, is that he kind of has two sides like in his performances. his normal, outgoing and positive giggly side that loves to interact with people, and the other darker side which is controlling, manipulative, etc. the reason for him having that split personality or becoming it can be planned in dms!!

RULES
- no one liners please. my roleplays are usually more detailed and up to 20 sentences! i don't need you to go all out in your replies every time if it's not for you, but i really expect more than three sentences... let's just try it out!
02 - i'm still in school and growing to be an adult, which means that there's a lot of stress going on in my life and i can't handle too much, which would lead to a writers block a few times. if things like that happen, i won't be ghosting you but tell you about the problem! other than that, i am mostly motivated to roleplay and will make sure to send fast replies.
03 - i write my roleplays in third person and in past tense, so i hope you are able to do the same!!
04 - i don't mind how old you are as long as you're comfortable!! my angst is usually a little brutal and maybe too much at times, so just make sure to talk to me about it if you feel uncomfortable and we can work on it together.

DO'S AND DON'T'S
Do's -

- plan the plot and scenarios with me. there will be a lot of talking and making sure about things that i or you want to happen, so be ready for that!
- match my writing style.
- communicate with me! just chatting, talking about problems during or out of the roleplay, feel free!
- discord friendly (i roleplay on there)

Don't's -
- ghost me and not reply to my messages (please just tell me what the issue is or if you don't want to continue the roleplay or if you want to pause it. i'll understand.)
- please don't be dry, feel free to joke around with me and get comfortable, i don't bite and i love chatting

WHERE TO CONTACT ME
either reply to this or message me privately, we'll be sharing our discord from then and go over there to plan everything! it would be nice if you told me that you read all of this too, since some don't do it for whatever reason...
tell me a little about yourself! if you want you can immediately tell me your interests and maybe even ideas for the roleplay? that would help me a lot personally, but i'll be asking you either way if you can't think of anything when dming me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back