• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kpop / Enhypen Roleplay

mmaoww1

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! So I’m super new to this website, like I just signed up. I’m 20, and my time zone Is EST. I only want to roleplay with someone 18 or older. There has been a worm itching in my brain for a new roleplay, and I’d really like to do KPOP IDOL X KPOP IDOL. MxM is fine and so is FxF, however I really specifically want to be Sunoo from Enhypen hahahaha I want to try it out so bad, it will be maybe my second time doing a non-BTS roleplay! So I’d love to do this, and if we could do it on discord that would be the best. :D please comment if you have any interest! I am in university & I do have a job so replies aren’t the most consistent, however when I do reply it usually means I’m pretty free and I’ll reply often on those days. I have some ideas already! Also I have like 10+ years of experience roleplaying and usually do lot or semi-lit style!

Last edited:
I've been looking for an Enhypen roleplay for so long, OMG, especially with Sunoo💔 But I'm a minor, I hope you find your partner ! !

I don't know Enhypen that well but if you're down for a gxg rp, I'd like to do one with you!

Hi! So I’m super new to this website, like I just signed up. I’m 20, and my time zone Is EST. I only want to roleplay with someone 18 or older. There has been a worm itching in my brain for a new roleplay, and I’d really like to do KPOP IDOL X KPOP IDOL. MxM is fine and so is FxF, however I really specifically want to be Sunoo from Enhypen hahahaha I want to try it out so bad, it will be maybe my second time doing a non-BTS roleplay! So I’d love to do this, and if we could do it on discord that would be the best. :D please comment if you have any interest! I am in university & I do have a job so replies aren’t the most consistent, however when I do reply it usually means I’m pretty free and I’ll reply often on those days. I have some ideas already! Also I have like 10+ years of experience roleplaying and usually do lot or semi-lit style!
I've been searching for someone to roleplay as sunoo for forever!!! Problem is, I'm only 16 😢 I'm a big kpop stan, and sunoo is my bias>< I don't have discord, and I'm new to this website. Please let me know even if you're not interested, tysm~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back