• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
kpop <3
Created at
Index progress
Complete

i dont know what this is but kpop
kpop New

jwaon

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My name is zai, i'm gonna be 15. I'm really bored so yeah, I'm fine with whatever age you are just not 18 and older 😭 also I've been roleplaying for about 2 years and mature for my age !

this is a kpop roleplay(can be a ocxoc unless you have your oc's ready), I mostly just do mxm and my ult groups are txt, enhypen, straykids, and ateez.

feel free to tell me what you wanna roleplay, I'm fine with ocxoc, but it has to be yours cuz I ain't got any. I'm mostly just bored and need an rp partner, I'm into anything you want, just give me your introduction and I'll look at it. I'm very nice so don't be shy. I am also not judging about your suggestions or opinions. I'm surely interested in any, give me anything because I am so bored. You can give me a plot and I'll do it, I might be as active as you want. I can probably suggest some plots as well, I don't have discord nor anything else, just twitter because I'm grounded for 2 years and i'm doing this on my computer which banned almost everything BUT this. so if you're interested in a kpop rp, feel free to let me know and comment.
1540e5eb-a4dc-4708-a28e-bfef26fc9c04.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back