• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❝kota's partner search.❞ ―― ignore replies, always open

dakota

tonight, we change the ending.
tumblr_pl3kejGiUX1w5jef7o5_500.png

greetings!
my name is dakota, and today i'm searching for a couple of new partners!
below you can find anything and everything you may need to know about me.
don't hesitate to let me know if you have any concerns or questions!
excuse me if this thread is a tad messy!
have a lovely rest of your day ♡

✦ ――――― about me

hello! again, my name is dakota.
i'm a student from the eastern united states with about five or so years of roleplay under my belt.
i can write fairly consistently at about four large paragraphs, any more or less is usually not common (unless i love the plot)
i tend to reply very actively, at least once a day. if i'm super interested in the plot, i'll be constantly refreshing the page.
i would love to be able to make friends ooc!
you can normally find me playing female characters, but i'm always more than happy to double. i'm flexible.

✦ ――――― what i'm looking for

a decently literate partner (mirror or similar post lengths are perfect).
someone who is willing to plot ooc, or even chat and make friends.
i love activity, but i understand if you don't spend your life on the site.
a good time! i'm pretty lax with these requirements.

✦ ――――― plots & pairings & more

i've been in love with lycanthropy (werewolves and soulmates), supernatural, slice of life, and romance roleplays recently!

genres;
slice of life, romance, thriller, action, drama, etc
fandoms;
tvd, grey's, harry potter, other ya books, shadowhunters, scream, you name it
keywords;
werewolves, vampires, human and supernatural, zombie, love, fluff, romance, slice of life, teen, crime, opposites attract, historical, romance, au, school, university, magic, powers, soulmates, celebrities, royalty

note: please feel free to pm me with plots and such! i've not listed them all yet, and i will update this thread fairly often.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back