• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings — koschei's partner search;

koschei.

(っ’-‘)╮ =͟͟͞͞ 🦆 ブォン
[div style="max-width:600px;margin:auto;"]edit: half asleep and also worried im gonna overextend myself and burn out, that's probably it for today!

[div style="font-family: serif; font-size:2em; font-weight: heavy"]about;[/div]
Heya! it's koschei, trying to get back into the roleplay scene! I've been roleplaying for 8+ years by now, and consider myself a semi-literate writer. I tend to mirror post, but expect somewhere in the range of 200-700 words, once per day or two. I'm lgbtq+ friendly, don't mind playing either gender, m/m, m/f, f/f, whatever, are all ok.

I'm ok with everything within rpnation rules, I don't require my partners to be any specific age but would prefer 18+, but so long as you're cool with occasional violence/swearing, etc, we good. I'm not going to set a specific word/literacy level limit, so long as you're not writing one-liners and I can understand your spelling/grammar. I'm an erratic poster, so I totally understand if you have issues and can't post often, and i don't mind if you drop off whenever.

I love to chat ooc, and would ask that you do too, whether over pms or discord. I'm a super chill person, I promise.

[div style="font-family: serif; font-size:2em; font-weight: heavy"]plots;[/div]
I adore low fantasy/modern fantasy/slice of life, less fond of sci-fi, apocalyptic, but I could be convinced I guess?

Uhh I prefer to do some good old plotting with my partner so instead of any super fleshed out plots I'm just going to throw together a bunch of keywords/pairings for you to pick and mix and we can go from there! I do have the beginnings of ideas for most things though.

[div style="padding:20px;font-size:0.9em"]historical - byzantine/renaissance, ancient china, fairy tale, royalty, arranged marriage, assassin/spy, fallen gods, slice of life, angel/demon, supernatural, superhero/villain, university, modern myths, haunted house, warlock/witches, demons, pacts, frenemies/rivals, unlikely heroes, secret identities, shapeshifters, soulmates.[/div]

im willing to do fandoms, but to be perfectly honest I'm never sure if I can manage to convincingly roleplay canon characters. hmu if you're still willing though! (i'd have a list of fandoms here, but my memory is at its worst whenever i try to remember something, so just ask!)

[/div]

Last edited:
Bumpity bump.

Here I am.

I am here to share you some plots, but I am not 18+. I mean I am fine with violence. So I have some fantasy-war plots.. Handful of em.

DM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back