• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Knowledge of Fandoms NOT Needed!) Danganronpa and Bnha/Mha Based/Rip Off Plots!

Cherri

Cherry girl 🍒//Angie simp💕
Roleplay Information/Rules:
~Be 18+ in age
~I write 2-8 para depending on my partner, be willing to write at least 2 para (in literate terms, I'm literate to novella)
~Please use 3rd POV/Narration
~I'm fine with MxF and FxF pairings
~I only have female characters
~Help me plot! While I have base ideas for plots, I'd like you to add ideas in as well!
~Knowledge of any fandoms are not needed! They're loosely based around one of two ideas of some fandoms, there will not be any spoilers!
~If you can't already tell, I do romance roleplays, not fully platonic ones
~I really like at least one fluffy scene, I'm a sucker for fluff
~I'm a sucker for fantasy type pairings!
~I use anime face claims for my OCs, but I don't mind what type you use for your OCs
~I'm not good at introducing myself, so I generally tend to skip that, I'd prefer of you do as well, if we OOC chat then we can learn about each other
~If you Roleplay on Rprepository at all, feel free to also hit me up on there! (My user is Chxrry_Bxmb)
~DM me to Roleplay! Still getting used to the notifications on here

My Fandom Based Plots:
  1. The world has been absorbed destroyed. People wage wars for the sake of war, blood fills the streets on a daily, buildings are destroyed, fires are started everywhere. Muse A and Muse B are some of the only people who are trying to survive against this mad world, and they're the only people who haven't gone insane and started participating in the destruction of the world. Together, they have to trust each other and survive, all while slowly falling for one another.
  2. This would take place in the same world as the one above. But instead of surviving in that world, Muse A and Muse B have trapped themselves inside a building with enough food, water, clothes, etc., to help them survive until everything ends without being in the outside world.
  3. Muse A and Muse B are some of the few people in the world who get to attend a high school/college made for only insanely talented people. With too much free time on their hands and talent upon talent, they hang out every day and have fun.
  1. In a world where everyone has super powers, Muse A and Muse B are very close friends.
  2. Muse A is a super hero, Muse B is their side kick. What happens when a forbidden romance blooms in between them?
  3. Muse A is a super hero, so is Muse B. They often help each other out, and they know each other's real identities. When romance blooms in between them, their hero work only becomes easier, and they're closer than ever before.
  4. Muse A is a super hero, and they've saved Muse B, someone who got caught up in a series of unfortunate events. When this starts to happen literally every single day, Muse A and Muse B start to get closer together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back