• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Klance

ByeByeBabyBlue

AestheticallyUnpleasing
Since I have no self control and am so far in love with the ship Klance in Voltron: Legendary Defenders, I would love to do a Klance roleplay with someone! I can play as either character, yet I have more experience with Keith Kogane, just saying. (Unless there's Langst)

I am a Literate/Semi-Lit roleplayer, so my responses will mainly consist of at least 2-5 paragraphs. I know it's hard to come up with long paragraphs, which is why I try to keep the roleplays upbeat and entertaining. I hope you all will do the same, although it is difficult. ^^;
I don't really have any triggers besides suicide, cancer, and any disorder the character may have. But, I mean, I am down for anything else.

If you do decide to roleplay with me, just go ahead and shoot me up in the pms and we can discuss details there. (Plots, AUs, Triggers, ect..)

Bai!~

Hey!!! I love roleplaying and I consider myself as a literate person, but sadly I'm not really that good with English because my native language is spanish . I could try if you don't mind. <3 <3<3 Klance is life. Hope you have an amazing day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back