• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kittie's partner search (always open)

TheKittieFromTime

Hello everyone!
My name is Kittie and I'm here to see if you lovelies would like to join me in an rp. Let me start with some boring stuff first before going into the thing we all love.

About me
- I'm 25 years old and I live in western Europe. I do have insomnia so even if you live in a different timezone you can expect frequent replies. I tend to send at least one reply a day, and I will be sure to let you know if I won't reply for more than 5 days. Feel free to send me a message if you don't hear from me after a few days!
- My work is pretty flexible so I'm able to be online pretty much every day. I may not always be able to reply though, even if my status is online. I work at home from my own computer and I'm always logged in here, but I might be busy with work.
- I rp in third person past tense. I can be flexible with that, but it's my preferred style. I always give a minimum of one paragraph, though I tend to go around 3 to 4 paragraphs.
- English is my second language and I'm not perfect. There will be some mistakes, both in grammar and word choice. I try to keep mistakes to a minimum, but don't be afraid to call me out if you see anything! I'm eager to learn.
- I'm ditch friendly! I will send you a message if I don't hear from you in a week, and I will do that once more after another week. If I still don't hear from you, I will assume the rp dropped. Despite that, please don't be afraid to let me know you want to stop for whatever reason! I won't bite! If you're bored with the rp or I do something that bothers you, please let me know! I want it to be enjoyable for both of us!
- I can play male and female characters, but I prefer playing female. It's just easier for me to relate to, since I'm female as well.

What I want from you
- Please be able to reply frequently. I don't expect multiple replies a day, but please at least give me something every 1 or 2 days. Please let me know if you'll be gone for more than a week.
- Please have at least a decent grasp on the English language. I'd like to be able to understand what you're saying. I don't expect perfect english and perfect grammar, but I'd like to read your replies without wanting to rip out my eyes.
- Please be able to send me a minimum of a 8 sentence paragraph. I don't need 10+ paragraphs, but I do need something to work with. Quality over quantity, as they say. I don't really have a max, but do know that if you send me 10+ paragraphs I probably won't be able to match it.

Now that that's out of the way, on to the fun stuff!
We all love romance stories. We live for the juicy fluff, for the slowburns, and the angst and drama of unrequited love. We love to see our characters yearn for the affection of their crush. That much is clear from all the other search threads on here. That's why I'm looking for a different kind of love. I'm looking for people to explore the relationship between siblings. I want our characters to maybe not always like the other, but still care because they're siblings. I want our characters to have days where they can't stand the other, but to have them come running when the other is struggling.
I'm open to many genres. Fantasy, sci-fi, historical, I love it all. The only genre I'm not a big fan of is modern/slice of life. That's not to say I won't do it! If you've got a good story I'm definitely willing to do it. I do fandom roleplays as well, though I prefer playing as oc's and borrowing the universe. I mainly do anime/manga and game fandoms, though I'm definitely open to other sources as well. I've got too many fandoms to name them all, so feel free to send me a message about a fandom you're interested in! I'll let you know if I've seen it or played it, and if I haven't seen or played it I might be willing to do research so we can do it after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back