• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kit's interest check! Dnd Fantasy plus Fandom!

-Kit-Kat-

Don't get lost in the dark
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya, I'm Kit!

I'm 25 and looking to get back in rp! I've done it on and off for 12ish years 🙂

I'm looking for a 20+ RP partner who's down to either do some fandom stuff or origanl plots! I usually write about 3 - 4 paragraphs each time, I am dyslexic though so I'm sorry for any mistakes I might miss!

I love some ooc chat! I feel like it's the best way to get everything going and allows us to work on things in the plot without anxiety (plus I love a natter)

Themes I like / OC Ideas

- musicians! Id love to do somthing basd around the music industry eg: band members or rival bands somthing like that!

- Historical - victorian plots are my love

- Gothic Lit (Think Frankenstein vibes)

- Fantasy (fun D&D Jazz! )

- Platonic Relationships are honestly my favourite thing to do in RPs but I'm also down for Romance

- just in genral, I love some Angst. Feeds my soul.

Current fandom interests

- Critical Roll / Vox Machina / Mighty Nein!
I'm pretty much open to talk about doing anything within this! (also will double) also starting on campaign two and open to doing that as well!

- Assassins Creed Sydicate, I'd love to explore the twins relationship (in a non romantic way)

- DMC, I'd really like to main nero so I'mn down if you have somthing in mind!

-BG3

-Buffy verse

-Umbrella Academy

Drop me a message if you fancy talking about any of these anymore!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back