• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kings and Queens

Gentleman

I'm a Gentleman

esoqv4.jpg

From the rainy country of England comes this alternative-rock band who's creating quite a stir around the world. Industry professionals and fans agree; this quartet should be the next big thing playing on the radio! This band goes by the name of
Kings and Queens which they got from the 30 Seconds To Mars song called Kings and Queens.

All four members come from Brighton where they grew up together, friends like these are rare. When they began their Freshman year of High-School they formed a band which later became one of the most popular rock bands of modern time.

As they spent an entire summer recording their new and upcoming self titled album they got signed to a rather big record label known as Universal Music. By the end of the summer they released their first major label album which really took the world by storm, it became one of the most sold albums of 2015.

The 1st of January Universal Music announced that Kings and Queens would be going on their first major tour. The band will be playing in North America and in Europe which is really good for a first tour.

This tour will create memories, fights and a lot of rumours, can you handle it all?

Casual - ~ Kings and Queens ~ | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
I volunteer as tribute! I'd love to be in this roleplay! I've always wanted to be in a band rp, but the spots are always taken. Eeks.

But, there's a few questions I'd like to ask, if thats okay!

Is there a specific gender the character needs to be?

Would this be casual or detailed?

And what spots would be available? or would be there?

@crucialstar If you take a look at the link your questions will be answered. But there will be four band spots where three of them are males and the other one's a female. If you have any other spot requests please tell me. This will be a casual roleplay. ( :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back