• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KingKylie's Partner Search (Ignore Prefix)

KingKylie

Hello Everyone!!

I am KingKylie, this is my first time on this site, but I have been on other rp sites in the past. I am on my winter break from college so I have a lot more time on my hands :)  A few things about myself.

- I am 18 years old

- I live in Ottawa, Canada

So for some general ideas that I have

-Vampire x Vampire

-Vampire x Human

-Werewolf x Werewolf

-Werewolf x Human

-Princess x Prince

-Princess x Guard

-Princess x enemy

-Ghost x Ghost

-Ghost x Human

-Student x Student

-Student x Teacher

-Single Parents

-Family

- College

- Summer Camp

These are just a few ideas, and we can build off of these ideas :)

a few rules

- I prefer to play female

- I know everyone is busy, or is in different time zones but please do your best to reply once a day

- No one liners

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you are interested feel free to send me a PM and we can work something out!!

Hello there!

I just returned after a long absence (broken laptop's and busy work schedule) and am looking to get back into RP. I can't write for male's all that well (according to myself), but would be willing to try! If you have anything certain you'd want to start on, I'd love to! Work has slowed down for the holidays so I should be on somewhat regularly.

Hope to work with you soon :)

Dreamer~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back