• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdoms Of Violence

Wake-N-Bake

Being a dick wont make yours any bigger.
This is a Role play about four kingdoms going to war with each other. It has no real story behind it so you guys can create a story on your own. There has recently been a discovery of people who contain powers. The four kingdoms of England have began to capture those people to use them for war. Some come willingly but others fight back and escape the clutches of the Kings/Queens. The Kings and Queens can command the people they capture to do their bidding but if they refuse they get severely punished so they wont deny orders again.

(There will be two Kings and two Queens that can do what ever they want. But their main goal is to capture the Rogues who are people denying their powers to the rulers. And for the King and Queen role you can choose to be as nice or as horrible as you want to be. This maybe action but it has Romance in it. So feel free to have two characters come together as one couple. ^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:
*A lone figure walks into view. Dust whips around him, shrouding his features from view. If one were to look close enough, one would only see a long black cloak, with a zipper running down from the neck to the chest. A hood covers the figures face. He wears black gloves and black boots. As he continues walking, eventually a city comes into view. His voice is hoarse with disuse* " So this one of the kingdoms eh? Perfect." And then he was gone, now standing in the town square. People walk around, oblivious to the figure. He sits down on a nearby bench, and takes out a red ball. He starts tossing it in the air, and catching it as it falls down. A stranger walks up, and to his surprise, notices him. Who are you?

*wakes up*"hu?w-here am i"*he wonders in fear*"arthur!"*he shouts for his friend,but no answer.he looks to his left,then his right.nothing but smoke and blood.he begins to panic,as he stands up and walks to,what seems to be a broken door with a note.he reads the note.the note reads ---emeris,if you are reading this then you must have fallen between the time realm,the time realm is a place were time is forwarded to which your destiny awaits,now you must think this doesn't make any sense,but you forgot everything so you shouldn't rely on yourself.if you would like to escape this place then just jump up,WARNING:WHEN YOU JUMP YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE...-------*you wonder, "a jump inst so bad" you jump.."AHHH!!!!"*you think in panic this is like 10 times my normal jump.you wonder "wait ? im not in the air anymore"im in a different time zone?!?!"*you soon begin to shiver as you walk into the throne room of the castle.your mind begins to flow with wonders:does anyone know me?am i a servant am i a king?.you end up walking towards the exit of the room.then you see your friend arthur walk bye you.you talk to him"hey arthur!"*everything around you disappears.you remember everything everything you became everything you are and were you are and how you got there.you wake up in your bed. polishing the kings boots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back