Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Michael stood beside Lucy. Viktor comforted the infant. "He's so beautiful but he's so weak." He frowned.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

"He'd be stonger if he could drink from his mother also lady Demonia wouldn't be so stessed if she had her son." Lucy wanted to get the child to demonia and soon.

Hell watched as demonia cried herself to sleep.

Viktor narrowed his eyes and replied "fine but you don't lay a finger on the prince. No one touches him." He seemed very overprotective. He hurried the prince to Demonia's room. He lightly knocked on the door. He said "I have a surprise for you." He came in with the prince. One of the servants asked "how is he?" Viktor just shrugged and replied "weak but alive. Axoret... Has he woken up yet?" One of the servants shook her head. He handed the child to Demonia. "Be very careful." One of the servants tried to touch him but he slammed the servant to the wall and growled. His hands were enclosed around her neck and she stared at him with pure fright. "Touch him and I snap your pretty little neck!" He yelled in a demonic voice. When he released her, she crawled away crying.

Hell woke up demonia and she quickly but gently took her son, she covered herself up and started to feed him "good...he's hungry..." Hell looked at Viktor "in the future if this happens again the child needs to feed from demonia as soon as they can. Demonia produces a blood milk mixture and the blood is what helps the child. I should kill whoever brought her son to you."

"A servant brought him to me and I kept him safe. Axoret tried to give him strength but is now unconscious." He walked out. He was now furious after being force to attack the servnt because of her incompetence. He stopped before leaving and asked "where is Duanna?" He hadn't seen her in a while and she was the only person who could calm him.

"Take me to her and make sure the annoying fallen doesn't find out about my visitation." He walked ahead. "Don't fall behind."

Lucy grabbed his hand and appeared where duanna is, she was still asleepbut her stomach was slightly bigger. "She might be hungry when she wakes up, if you wish I'll stay and let her feed from me then leave."

Viktor stroked her cheek and growled darkly at Lucy. He was giving into his animal instincts which was far from good. He said in his demon voice "wait outside until I call you. Now leave!!" He focused back on Duanna and held her hand. "I am so sorry," he whispered.

Viktor picked his head up to look at her and without warning, drew her into his arms. He was shaking a bit as he was trying to shake off his anger.

She let him hold her, she had begun to enjoy his touch even though she felt it was wrong. "It's nice to see you again."

Demonia had fallen asleep after feeding her son, hell covered her up and left the room with lili, she went to check on Axoret, wondering how he was doing.

" Me too. When I'm with you its as if I can actully control my demon." He touched her cheek and lifted her chin so she would look at him. "Your so beautiful."

Axoret was sitting up but was spacing out. He had a nightmare and was in deep thought.

"Please don't look at me like that...i don't know if it's this place or what it could be but when you look at me like that it makes me think of that kiss and how I want more of them."

Hell smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder "are you okay?"

Viktor leaned in and kissed her lightly at first. His hands were all over her but he pulled away. "This is wrong. I can't. Michael is a friend..." He put his head in his hands, his feelings conflicted. 
Axoret jumped but when he saw Hell, he smiled a little at her. "Yeah Im fine."

"How do you think I feel...I'm his wife...what is happening to me...is this how I really am or is it the darkness that's around me?" Duanna was becoming confused.

"Just so you know demonia has your son and he's doing fine." She smiled at him "is anything on your mind? You seemed a little spaced out."

Viktor looked away and got up. "I should go. I don't know what might happen if I stick around." He walked off.

Axoret smiled reassuringly. "Just a nightmare. Nothing too big."

"Please don't leave...I feel lonely..." She reached out to grab his hand.

"I see, well if you want to see demonia I can help you to her room if you are still feeling weak." She smiled

He stopped when he felt her grab her hand. He approached her and started to kiss her deeply. "I love you so much. I hope you know that." He touched her cheek. A growl erupted rom the bottom of his throat and his eyes turned blood red. He pulled away slightly. "I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you." 
Axoret grunted and easily got up. "Im fine. Leta go.." He walked ahead.

"I don't want you to hurt me, I just want your company." She tried to not think about how she kissed him back.

Hell led the way to demonia's room and opened the door, Demonia was in bed asleep holding their son protectively.

"What would your boyfriend think about me staying here?" He smiled as he sat on her bed, avoiding her gaze.

Lucifer walked into the room right after Axoret. When he saw Demonia and Axoret together, he smiled. "Hey guys."

Rei peered down the hall at the door people had just gone into. She had already learned that it was the queens room behind that door and her name was Demon... something. She still couldn't believe Master had left her inside of this place... It wouldn't be the first time... She wondered what kind of drama had caused him to leave her behind this time... She wasn't sure what was going to happen... she wasn't even sure where she was. Rei only hoped she wouldn't have to get too involved this time

"Well he might be a little upset but once he knows that I asked you to keep me company then I don't think he'll be too upset." She smiled a little

Demonia woke up when she felt Axoret walk into the room and she looked at him and looked away. "I'm sorry...I almost killed our son."

Unable to think of anything else to do to pass the time, Rei creeped closer to the door. She hoped to hear the conversation within and learn something new...

Viktor curled up beside her and smiled. "Damn Ive missed you so much. How is it here in Hell?" He raised an eyebrow, surprised she wasn't already dead from the corruption.

Axoret smiled and said "but he's still alive so that's all that matters." He kissed her gently before turning to Lucifer who held a smirk on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back