Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

The dragon landed in front of him and the girl riding him jumped down. She smirked and flipped her hair. She was stunningly attractive.

Viktor woke up with a start and saw the infant beside him. He decided to try feeding him again.

Lucy looked at the girl "Hello and who might you be?"

He still refused the bottle.

Demonia tried to get out of bed but a maid forced her down, they apologized for touching her but they needed her to rest before she tried to moved.

Vivian nodded to let him know that she did, she then turned her gaze back to the open sea.

Saya looked at kit and kuro, she tried to cheer them up "I..I'm sure she is fine"

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Fayde sensed a dragon besides Mia, he looked ather and noticed thatbshe was tense, she looked at him and he nodded the next instant she was gone appearing near the dragon. Mia ducked behind a tree bow draw, she looked around and saw the bone dragon in a hushed whisper she said "Hydra" she approached from the wods putting her arrow back into the quiver. "HYDRA!!" A bold yet feminine voice rang out "What are you doing here!?" She stepped up next to the boy smeling the scent of Lucifer, she looked at him "Fayde's nephew?" Back at the tavern the other huntresses teleported back to the palace except for Xeroa who stayed by Fayde. They stepped in, Fayde leaning against the wall. "So how about it, you can have your own private tower and be taken care of quitd well when you're not hunting, as long as you leave Armelia. She already dislikes you from the smell of vampire blood all over you."

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy looked at the girl "I am Michael's nephew, I don't know of a Fayde."

Kit looked down "I hope so..."

"Do you like the sea or something? They say the places we long to be the most is where we originated." Nova smiled

Mia looked at the boy "Lord Fayde is the brother of Lucifer and Michael, you may meet him soon. she held her bow firmly he arm ready to grab an arrow if necessary.

"The name is Lucifer, named after my father but everyone calls me Lucy and what do I call you? If you wish to not give me your anme then I will call you Miss or Lady."

She looks at the boy, "I am Mia, one of Lord Fayde's proud Huntresses. I'm a dragoness, much like the woman before us."

Hydra smirked. "I am Hydra... This is one of my dragons." She ran a hand through her hair. "Michael... That name is so familiar. Same as Lucifer but they are probably not that important. Now that King Axoret is letting me roam free, I decided to meet the ones the dragons speak about."

"And who is it that they speak of? I know many dragons seeing that I come from Hell it's kind of a specialty of our but the only one that has hever been able to speak and understand them is Lady Demonia so my family is at a loss on the things they say anyways I should return home soon hope you find whoever it is that you are looking for." Lucy looked bored and looked at Mia "It was nice meeting you and I hope we get to meet again." he smiled at her.

"The people of the land. They used to tell me stories of how corrupt and manipulative you people are. So far, the people here are nice. Its kind of a let down." The dragon roared and she hushed him. "Its alright baby. We need to leave, I know. The angels are here." She said the word angel with such disgust. Michael came strolling over. "Well well well.... Look who's here. Hydra, remember me?" She spun around and tried to walk away but Lucifer came from that side and strolled over to her. "Long time no see, my beloved." Hydra looked at both of them.

Lucy decided to stay and watch what happens unless his father told him that he needed to leave, Lili soon appeared behind Lucy with a vial in her hands, Lucy thanked her as he took it and then sent her away.

Fayde felt his brothers in one place for once and knew he had to take this chance. he looked at Juliana, "Excuse me again My family has finally gotten together." He disappeared reappearing next to Mia. He looked at the woman, then his siblings that flanked her on either side. "Just like the old days. so what have we here." He looked at Hydra with a wicked gleam in his eye. Although he would swear he's neutral he leaned more to the dark side of his powers preferring the destructive ability.

Saya watched them then looked down.

Vivian looked at nova then looked back at the sea "it is beautiful...when the waters are calm like this..thats what I like about it..and the moon just makes it look better..."

Hydra looked at everyone and then said "the dragons... They needed to be let out of their home. They were lonely... And hungry." Michael chuckled and asked "did you sleep with him as well?" He nodded toward Fayde. It was obvious neither of the brothers were on good terms with her since she last saw them.

Hell soon appeared behind Lucy in case he need to be led away by force.

Nova smiled "I like it better at sunset, the water always appears to be on fire during that time."

"Look I have to go back to work, if you wish you can go to your room and rest. Kuro with be working on his school work so don't feel like you have to stay near him and keep him company if you are tired.

Fayde watched the woman, "So, what's your plan. Why make an appearance now." He looked at Hydra, his eys flickered back and forth between his brothers.

Vivian smiled "your right, the sunset is nice too.."

Saya looked at kit and nodded "o...ok"

"My plan? I can't see my two favorite people in the world?" Michael coughed at that. He looked at her and said "that is total bs!" Her face darkened and she growled, angrily. Her dragon stepped forward, ready to attack in any second. "Fine. I'm here to take back my territory. I don't even have the mountains anymore cause of the stupid dwarves."

Lucy scoffed as he heard "Tough luck about your territory..." Hell smacked him on the head "You can watch but you better keep your mouth shut, this isn't your battle."

Michael ran at her and threw a punch but she dodged. She grabbed his arm and broke it with ease. She dropped Michael and watched him scream in pain. Lucifer came from behind her but she disappeared. She said "tell Axoret that I'm here for what he owes me." At that, she was gone.

Lucy ran over to Michael and started to heal his arm and Hell looked at Lucifer "So is there any kind of plan?" she looked a little worried.

Michael grunted and after his arm was healed, he looked at Lucifer. "I hate her so much!" Lucifer frowned and replied "well... She hates us too. We don't have a plan because she is a quick thinker. She's always one step ahead." Lucifer leaned against the wall and Michael started to pace. "Calm down... We'll be fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back