Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Kit sighed "follow me, there is a place that we have setup for new comers when they have little to no money." he led to way to a restaurant "I do hope the food will be to your liking."

"okay, thanks "Kana smiled a little.

Saya watched the boy then followed him, she suddenly noticed that he had cat like ear, she smiled.

Vivian continued to eat.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Lucifer walked into Duanna's room and leaned against the door frame. "So... Your awake." He smirked. "Michael and I have made a deal with each other. You can stay with me until you give birth."

"What...no! I want to go home!" Duanna was scared.

"So what's your name?" Kit wondered where she came from.

Nova looked at the sky and then whispered to a servant, they were checking on the tent and reinforcing it.

Demonia had started to wonder around. She hadn't heard or seen Nova and Kana since she came home and Kana normally greeted her when she came home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer growled and said "without me, the children will die. Michael might hate that their mine but he's not heartless. He didn't want you to kill anyone. His reason is logical. Mine... Not so much."

Duanna threw a pillow at him and started to cry. Hell walked up behind lucifer "Seems heaven has turned her into an annoying brat...she should feel honored to carry your kids."

"And its all thanks to you, my love." He kissed her deeply before hitting Duanna. "Shut up or Ill have you tortured." He took Duanna by the hand and dragged her into their room. "Damn I've missed you so much."

"Dont worry little one, with my warriors aeoud we may even explore. Would you like that?" Fayde smiled warmly, and the women all summoned their bows he stood up offering his hand, his bow and quiver appearing on his back. "Maybe we can teach you to be a huntress."

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Leta's eye's lit up as she thought about "I would love that." She looked very happy "So would you like to see the places that I do know first?"

Hell giggled when he hit Duanna and when they went to the room she smiled and kissed him "And I have missed you too. All those years without you tortured me to no end."

Lucifer smirked and said "the girls I've been with... They were only to relieve me. They didn't compare to you,. They were pathetic. Especially Raven who follows me around like a lost puppy." He rolled his eyes.

"And to think I had left myself untouched because I thought you would do the same." she laughed a little and then looked down "There were so many nights after you left that I wish you could have been there, I wish you could have been our kids birth, the ways that they aged, I use to tell them so many stories about you to help them sleep and forget their troubles and worries....and the pain I would put them through."

Lucifer smirked and said "I never stopped watching them or you. I missed you so much. I thought I was going to die because I was in so much pain but I knew I had no choice."

Hell hugged him and started to cry "I love you" she said the words without a struggle for once.

Lili was listening from another room and sighed, she walked over to her window and something attacked her from the shadows but she didn't even flinch as the shadows bit into her, she just watched as her blood hit the ground. When it came to anything attacking her when it wasn't her mother she was never afraid, the more her blood flowed out the beast in the shadow would try to get away, the beast finally died unable to escape. "I should clean up this mess before mom and dad check on me...."

Last edited by a moderator:
Fayde smiled, "sure, lead on little lady." He stood his eyes glancing around the area, he was confused with the power eminating off him he would usually be attackedby now. He looked at the others and they nodde making sure to stay on guard, he noticed Armelia with an arrow already nocked. He turned back to his niece. "Lets go."

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

She touched the ground and smiled "They moved location again but it will be easy to find." she led the way to the woods and pointed out the market area and what shops did what, she also pointed out the best inns and said which was the worse. She told them everything she knew about the kingdom as they left Azriel. As they approached the woods the trees started to shift and Leta looked a little worried. "They say the path isn't safe today...that something dark is in their branches. Even the fae have left this area of the woods for the day."

Lucifer smelled blood and he seemed on edge. He hurried into Lili's room and he gasped. "Honey! What happened?" He picked her up, full concern in his face. "Let me get you clean up."

"Dad I'm fine, its only a small bite..." she seemed very distant "the one that did this is dead so there is no need for concern." she looked at the body beast "They are so beautiful when they struggle and try to get away." a grim smile started to appear on her, her sudden change in personality would make one wonder who is the darkest sibling. The lower jaw of the beast appeared to be melted away as if acid had gotten into it's mouth.

Lucifer let a growl erupt from his throat as he watched her. He put her down and whispered something to a guard. The guard responded quickly and ran off. "I want you to go through training. Same goes your brother. Both of you will be trained until I'm satisfied." He walked out. He would regain control whether Lucy liked it or not.

Lili started to clean up the mess, Hell sighed as she watched from a distance, she knew how Lili was without Lucy and her around and then she walked up next to Lucifer. "She is always like that, I use to train her until she passed out but a new personality took over and I had to stop..."

Lucy was in his work room filling out paperwork, the council didn't approve of someone so young being king but they allowed since no one else was fit to be ruler, once he was finished he went to the courtyard of hell and called out for his best fighters, Lucy was angry with how the day had gone and he wanted to fight something...he wanted to fight someone but it wasn't his fighters.

"Well... She has a new teacher. Me. And, I'm a lot more ruthless." He walked outside but when he saw Lucy fighting in the courtyard, he leaned against the wall to watch him. He watched every movement closely. He was a master at hand on hand combat so he kept an eye on how he fought.

Hell looked worried as she thought about how Lili was around her and that she might soon become the same way towards Lucifer. Lucy had his fighters on the ground in a few minutes and he looked disappointed "That wasn't good enough! If you can't hold your own against me how are you to do so with my father! Weaklings, and you all are suppose to be my best fighters! You've either been slacking in training or you need to be put down like the weak and old dogs that you are. Get out of my sight." the fighters quickly left and tried to not limp away, they knew it would only anger him more.

Lucifer came up behind him and put a knife to his throat. "Good attacks but... You kept your barriers down. Your two relaxed. I could have easily invaded your mind. Dispicable." He through Lucy to the ground and went to the other side of the courtyard. He turned to face him and he said "fight me... Man on man. No tricks."

Lucy smiled "You'd be a better opponent than those weaklings and I don't use tricks to begin with." Lucy had been itching for a fight with his father, he knew that now.

Lucifer smirked and studied him for a second. He ran at him with incredible speed, his black wings appearing as he did so. He started hitting him in his vital points with his palm. He was very precise with his hits but he seemed arrogant and confident; both of which could be either an advantage or a disadvantage depending on how one looks at it.

Lucy dodged the attacks and saw saw a small opening in between each attack he knew that he wouldn't be able to punch Lucifer since his arm reach was shorter so during one opening he bent down and with another opening that he saw he placed one hand on the ground and pushed off the ground his legs already mid air, he was hoping to use the opening and the extra bit of force to hit Lucifer in the chest and if he was lucky enough hope to get him under the chin, Hell watched the fight, she was worried about Lucy getting hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back