Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Nadia smiled softly. "I guess all those bad things about dark elves where wrong." She said took his arm. "We should get you back to the castle... " she rested her head on his arm.

Vivian smiled a little bit more "well...at least now I can put my skills to use again.."

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Lucy nodded and had one guard grab the girl and anothe picked up xeliran. "Please prince just rest till we get you home." Lucy had his guards als mother, she stuggled but was unable to get away, it was reasons like this that he chose his guards by hand, he then led to way to where he last saw axoret and nadia. Lili slowly followed behind.

Axoret smiled and started walking off with Nadia but saw Lucy and the others. He nodded at them but when he saw Xeliran he yelled "Xeliran!!!" He hurried over to see his son. "What did you do to him!" He was growling angrily.

"I didn't do anything to him, if I had do you think I would show my face" lucy had to control himself. Lili walked up "please don't get too angry...he is currently fighting his darkness and its not an easy thing to do when you are the king of hell..." Lucy sighed "can we get back to the castle soon, I would like it if duanna and your son could rest."

The princess said "Xeliran was shot while he was taking me. He wasn't fast enough. I was able to bandage the wound but a doctor should still go check it." Xeliran smiled softly at her and she looked down blushing.

"I'm fine, lucy was trying to protect me from lucifer but we didn't know that hell would attack me..." Lucy looked down "I'm sorry that I didn't protect her well enough...and then if not for lili I would have became my father..."

Michael's eyes narrowed at the sound of that. "Lucifer used to be a great man. He was trust worthy and kind. He loved everyone and everyone loved him. Don't ever say that again because he still is a great man." He walked inside. He believed that Lucifer could change. He just needed to be around Lucy and Lili long enough.

Duanna had the guard put her down and she hugged lucy, he just stood there afraid to touch duanna. She kissed his cheek and then something came over her and she bit into lucy. Lili passed out from the sight of her brother's blood, hell ripped out of the guards grip and quickly pulled duanna away from lucy and tossed her to the side, she then growled at duanna as a warning, lucy just stood there in shock of what happened.

Lucifer came from the shadows and he hissed. "If you were hungry, you should have asked!" He was furious. He walked over to her and picked up Lucy in a protective way. He also put himself between Duanna and Lili.

Duanna licked the blood off her lips "I think my light half is a little nice and thinks she is strong to admit that she is hungry and then your brother told her to stay away from you or something like that." She smiled.

"From first taste the child of darkness made duanna hunger more for your blood not sure if michael picked up on that or if he just knew that she would start to crave you but she does, the way your blood swims in her viens she enjoys it. An angel that hungers for the blood of a devil amuses me."

Michael growled in anger. "Its common knowledge. Were going home!! To the angel realm!" Lucifer cut his hand and said "feed first..."

Nadia ran over to Xeliran. She pulled him into a gentle embrace and looked over him. "I've missed you so much Xeliran! Where did you go?!"

Xeliran winced and said "well... Lucifer captured me and then tortured me and then sold me to this psycho lady who reminded me of a female Lucifer and then tried to Mary me off to the princess of some island and then I captured her and fled."

Michael growled and asked "and if I refuse?" Lucifer smirked, watching the two. He knew he won so thee was no sense complining.

"Well your duanna isn't out to speak but I really don't care if you do." She had started to hug on lucifer and lucy looked at her "go away! I don't like you and my mother would kill you before she let's you stay with use or my father!" Duanna smiled at lucy "and what are you going to do if I don't leave?" Lucy had one of his guards grab duanna "take care of you myself."

Lucifer growled at Lucy and he whispered "sleep," to Duanna to compell her to sleep." He lifted her and walked off. "She is nothing to me. Just another doll to do my bidding. Plus, she has my children."

Hell made a slight noise of pain and a girl (leta) in a full body outfit had a knife to hell's neck "let lady duanna go or I kill this lady." Hell tried to stuggle but the girl pressed the knife deeper into her neck causing blood to be drawn.

Lucifer smirked and said "that's really up to Duanna now isn't it?" Lucifer approached Hell. He had a devilish smirk on his face.

Hell looked a little scared on what he was planning but the girl didn't seem to care "And she can't say much if you have her asleep, I know what Duanna would want and so does Michael." Clair appeared next to Michael and handed him a note on who the girl was that is threatening Hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael growled, knowing he's lost. He finally said "fine. She can stay with you until she gives birth ONLY because the children react to your blood positively and its better than her killing people on the street."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back