Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Lucifer saw Hell walking around and he hurried over to her. He whispered in her ear from behind "who's blood?" Slight fear emitted from him. Not of her. If she had killed his children, he didn't know what would happen. He needed their power.

She looked at her hands and smiled a little "Don't worry I left them bother alive but I had to cover the one in her own blood. She had too much of your scent on her." Lucy soon appeared and his eyes were blood red "you hurt my sister and Duanna..." he balled up his hands "I should have left you dead!" he looked at his father "I left Duanna and sister in an open field so that you could find Duanna and help her and possibly sister...I healed them both the best I could but I can only do so much, not sure if the twin is still alive...I also have my guards there, I told them that you and uncle are allowed through but if anyone else shows up them they are to deal with them immediately." His fangs were showing "Leave mother to me."

Lucifer stood in front of Hell and growled angrily. "I will go see them WITH Hell by my side." He kneeled down in front of Lucy and smiled softly. "I love you so much. Your stronger than I ever anticipated but leave your mother to me. Please go back home and leave them to me. She won't go near them. I promise." He seemed very caring toward Lucy.

"She is to stay on the other side of the guards, I will be watching from a distance and she so much as gets near Duanna within arms length I will give the signal for them to pull mother away and they will do as I wish." he was angry with himself having so much trust and his mother for hurting Duanna. He soon vanished and appeared in the forest that was near Duanna but masked his energy.

(just so you know I will be leaving later and will try to message when I can, taking a trip to my grandma's funeral that is sometime tomorrow or day after)

Lucifer smirked as he kissed Hell. "Your safe for now." He took her to the place where Duanna was and made sure Hell was in watching distance but not touching distance. He ran over to Duanna and Lili. He held Lili close to him as he touched her cheek gently. He kissed it . He started healing her, holding her carefully.

Hell still had a blank look in her eyes but smiled a little when he kissed her. Lili smiled at him "I would have been fine, I am born of the darker parts of Hell so I won't die easily...anyways isn't Duanna more important right now...?"

When he was positive she was alright, he hurried over to Duanna. He had a quick look of disgust that he didn't even attempt to hide. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. The weaker twin quickly responded to his act of affection and healing energy flooded through her. He dropped Duanna and let the twin do everything. "She'll live." He walked back over to Hell.

Hell looked pissed as she watched and quickly turned away, Lucy appeared next to Duanna and smiled at her as he moved some hair out of her face and then whispered something in her ear and she woke up Duanna woke up and then quickly hid behind Lucy when she saw Hell and he laughed. "my my how far does an angel fall when they hide behind the king of Hell." he grinned at Lucifer. Lili watched and sighed then looked at her mom and then her dad "Keep her out of hell...and maybe put a leash on her...." she didn't mean to sound mean but she was absolutely terrified of her mom from the years of abuse she had suffered.

Lucifer's cold eyes glistened as he watched her. "Stay away from my land or I will rip the both of them out of your stomach and let you die slowly." He walked over to Hell and kissed her deeply.

Duanna looked at him "Why would I want to...? I want to stay away from you and that witch of yours as much as possible..." Lucy sighed "Duanna if you value your life you won't speak harshly of my mother again." he glared at her and she felt pain in her heart and gripped at it "Just as I made sure darkness will never hit your heart with a seal I can quickly remove it for a brief moment of pain." she laid on the ground panting once the pain was gone "Now then apologize to my mother or I will make it happen again." Duanna looked at Hell and Lucifer "sor....sorry...." Lucy smiled and looked at his father wondering what he though.

Lucifer shook his head and said "its not enough." He pulled her hair back and muttered "bow down to me and then maybe I'll let you off the hook. He clenched onto her hair tightly. "You can fight me all you want but I'll always win." He smirked, pure evil in his eyes.

Duanna looked away from him to make sure they weren't making eye contact "I'm already on the ground, what more do you want...?"

Nova smiled at her "So how well are your skills?"

He whispered to her "beg your allegiance to me." He made sure no one else could hear. He was having fun with his dominance over her. He chuckled darkly.

"Even if I did my loyalty would always be with Michael." Lucy didn't even stop his father this time "if you wish I could make her feel pain again."

"Do it." He smirked. His evil was coming back to him. He had grown soft for a while but now, he was pure evil. He didn't care who he hurt. As long as he got what he wanted.

Vivian looked at nova "well...my boss told me that my skills in sword fighting were swift, graceful, and balanced...." she looked down "when my boss first saw me..I was at a kendo tournament...he noticed my skills and confronted me asking if I wanted a good paying job..he told me that he knows a place where I can go to get away from my family..I took the chance and took the job, after a few month of working under him, my skills began to increase and I seen became the bosses top bodyguard..I was known as the Yakuza's special weapon when it came to battles..."

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Lili hugged lucy "brother please stop...don't let your darkness take control." Lucy looked at lili and then snapped out of it and looked at lucifer "let her go." Lili seemed to be what kept lucy sane and from falling into darkness

Nova smiled "maybe you should go against my sis here when she is in one of her moods."

Lucifer glared at Lucy and dropped her. "Pathetic..." He pushed past Hell as he walked away. "Come straight home Lucy and Lili. Hell... You too." He continued to walk but then stopped as soon as his eyes rested on Xeliran laying on the ground beside a princess. "Guys... Found the prince you've all been looking for."

Vivian looked at nova then looked at kana, she smiled slightly "are you skilled in sword fighting too.."

Saya walked around the village more before stoping and looking up at the sky, she noticed it was starting to get dark.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Nadia seemed angry but calmed to his words. "I still worry... i love Xeliran, and feel if i don't fight I'm giving up on him." She suddenly hugged the king and gave a soft smile. "You're not as evil as most think... but don't worry, i won't tell anyone."

"Leave him alone as well" lucy was glaring at his father and he quickly sent some of his demons over to the prince as protection.

Kana smiled "a little but brother is better."

Xeliran kept away from Lucifer, scared of him. "I can smell his fear..." His eyes were blood red. Black wings grew from his back. "I must leave." He disappeared.

Axoret smiled and said "your practically my daughter. We will find Xeliran. I promise."

Lucy had one of his demons pick up duanna and then he walked over to xeliran "if you wish we can take you to your father and nadia, I am sure they are still talking."

the princess looked at Xeliran which got him to say "take her with us. She's my hostage in case they come after me." He tried to get up but his wounds opened and he grunted in agony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back