Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Lucy sighed "Then I will let mom know, I am sure with this bit of information she will have a place cleaned up and you can stay there. Mom will just want to know where you are for she loses herself..." blood started dripping to the ground from a wound on Lucy "I must return to Hell and maybe if you had returned the prince Axoret wouldn't have trashed the place."

Lucifer smirked and said "over my dead body." He smirked. Raven came over to his side and touched his arm. "Lucy... Want to go to my cruise ship and check on your beloved prince." Lucifer sneered and responded with "he's your problem now." He growled in pain. "I must leave." He vanished.

Vivian looked at kana and smiled "I see.."

'Dear old friend,

Its has been a ling time since we have talked, I hope your doing great, I fine got that group together that I was always talking about, it known as the Yakuza, but anyway, I have sent you a very special item that I think you will find useful, her name is Vivian Ryogami, she is very skilled in sword fighting, I thought you would be about to make use of her sword skills, do will her what you will.

Sincerely,

Nagato Shimura'

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Raven looked down on Lucy and raised an eyebrow. "And you are? What do you care?" She chuckled as she started to walk away.

Axoret walked through the forest, looking for Nadia. "Nadia!" He called out. He looked around.

Vivian looked at nova in surprise "what?!..." she looked down as she wondered why her boss would send her away to work for someone else.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Fayde entered the first tower going up to Xeroa's living quarters, feeling rejuvinated after his bath. He had forgotten how tiresome pulling structures out of a seperate dimension could be. When Fayde decided to withdraw from the hold he had his huntresses put in a deep slumber to survive being put in another dimension. New as he strode into his second in commands room he slipped off his mask and sat down at the edge of her bed. He would never say it but she was his favorite huntress. He kissed her quickly breaaking the seal and causing her to stir. As she awoke she looked at him a bit of red on her cheeks she glared at him then smiled. "So you decided to return hmm? Well I'm glad to see you." Fayde smiled "feelings mutual, now please, wake the others."

Fayde had to be careful not to show his affection too much, he stood putting his mask back on and strode out of the room.

Leaving a very upset Xeroa in his wake. She grabbed her pillow and hurled it at her doorway, "JERK!!!!" She huffed throwing her covers off her andheading to the second tower which belonged to Vraiyei. "Of course he knows how cranky she gets when shes awakened." She walked to the next tower her shoes tapping against the marble floor.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Nadia looked over to the familiar voice that beckoned for her. She paused a moment seening it as the kings voice and assumed herself crazy as she continued to slowly walk to her waterfall.

When Axoret caught up to her, he was panting. "Nadia, thank goodness I found you." He sighed a bit. "Xeliran was kidnapped and is being forced to marry some chick from another kingdom. He hasn't fought back which makes me nervous."

Nadia turned sharply. A furry in her eyes that not even Ash had seen before."where is he!" She hissed. One thing about nadia, was she loved Xeliran. No one would take him ftom her.

"My name is Lucifer but everyone calls me Lucy, I am Lucifer's son. And I care because he is family." Lucifer followed her.

"If you wish you can look at the letter to see for yourself." Nova smiled at Vivian.

"I don't know where Xeliran is being kept but his captor is terrifying. I can't sense the strength of her powers. The girl he's marrying... Don't fret about her. She hasn't done anything. She likes Xeliran but I bet if she found about you, she wouldn't go with it." He frowned as he looked at her.

Raven smirked and said "oh... Your his bastard son. Well want to see Xeliran get married? I think the wedding is soon." She wrote down the kingdom name and handed it to him. Invite your family and his little girlfriend." She disturbed.

The ship drove up to the islands port and he walked out, looking gorgeous as ever. Everyone cheered for him. He smirked and approached the girl he was suppose to marry. He kissed her cheek. They didn't know what he was planning and he liked it that way. He loved Nadia and wouldn't give himself to anyone willingly.

Nova gave her the letter so that she could see it.

He took it and sighed "I am only his bastard son because my father is a fool...but then again I don't think he could truly ever have a child that isn't a bastard and I will let them know..."

Raven appeared beside Xeliran and smirked at the sight of him. "Now lets get you in your tux and get you married as soon as possible before your little girlfriend doesn't disturb us." She had a few women take him away. Xeliran stayed silent, obeying them as much as possible. Everything was working as he planned. Once he was in his tux, he was pushed into his place.

After the beautiful girl he was suppose to marry came over to him. He smirked. He screamed "now!!!" A guard stabbed the pastor and threw him to the side. Xeliran slipped a knife out of his boot and put the knife to the girls throat. He held her close to him. "Come after me and I'll kill her." He disappeared right after getting shot a couple of times by a few guards that weren't under his spell. When he reappeared, he collapsed in a field. The girl was crying softly as she huddled by a tree. She was terrified of him. "Please... no." Xeliran breathing was slow but he was stable. He wasn't expecting for them to fire and they were a good shot. Thankfully, they didn't hit any major organs so he would be OK. It just hurt like all hell.

Lucy appeared where Axoret and Nadia was "Sorry to interrupt a private conversation if I am but Xeliran's captor gave me this" held out the note of where the wedding is.

Axoret raised an eyebrow and took it from him but at that moment, Raven appeared before them. She seemed slightly upset by something. "Xeliran...." She grabbed her side that was bleeding from a guard shooting her when she tried to go after Xeliran. "He took the princess and fled. He's wounded but alive. I think he might kill her." Axoret's eyebrow raised. "He won't kill her. That's not like him."

Lucy smiled at her wound and then looked at Axoret "I could send out a few of my guards to help you look for your son."

Nova shrugged "Anyways enjoy your meal for now and question it later."

Hell had left her kingdom to search for her son and Lucifer.

Raven coughed a little as she watched them. "Find him. He will be executed by the family. He did directly attack them. He took control over a few of my guards and then had one of them attack the king. The guard would have killed him but we killed him before he could." Axoret growled and grabbed her by the throat. "I don't care if you kill him but the council does. Lay a finger on him and you will die by my hand."

Lucy sent out a few of his guards. "I will be bringing him to his family if I do find him also if he was executed that kingdom would fall to Azriel and Hell. I know a mother and sister who would be very upset if Xeliran dies." Lucy was speaking of Kana and Demonia. Lili appeared next to her brother covered in her own blood and Lucy looked worried and caught his sister as she fell "Axoret I will be leaving now...I will have my guards continue their search for your son."

Raven smirked as she disappeared in shadows.

Meanwhile, Xeliran finally woke up to see the princess tending to his wounds. He grunted a little and asked "why are you helping me? I could kill you." She smiled softly and explained "I know you won't. Plus, despite how you kidnapped me, you were once kidnapped yourself. I never wanted you to be forced to marry me." She kissed his lips lightly. "I'm not afraid of you." Xeliran smirked as he slowly sat up but she pushed him back down.

Hell's hands were covered in blood and her arm was covered in bite marks, she started to walk around as if she was in a daze.

Lucy appeared in the hide away where Duanna was and saw blood everywhere. He started to curse at himself when he saw Duanna on the ground in a pool of blood. He could tell by the claw marks on her that it was his mothers doing. He soon started to heal her but he wasn't sure if it would be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back