• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts RP?

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor
Would Anyone like to help me plot a story for a Kingdom hearts Rp. I have two possible story lines, One set before KH BBS during the KeyBlade war and one set 40-50 years after the story with a new threat. I need someone who is creative and want a good base for the roleplay not just type up a little something and it's perfect.

So what do you guys think of this. 50 years into the future, sora, riku kairi and the other have grown old and became Masters. Now they teach there own students. One day the gang habe a ruin and this when the dark evil appears. The beings who are known as the Sins.

Sure.

The Sins are creatures created from the evils of the hearts. There are 7 Sins all representing the 7 original Sins.(You should know them) They have chosen to corrupt worlds and change them into twisted mirror images. They have the ability to travel by darkness and there own special power and weapon(s). They also have servant called the Vices,( Like Heartless, Nobodies, Ect.) They follow a powerful keyblade wilder and they attack the masters. The Masters prove powerful but they opponent seem to be equal. The enemies retreat into darkness but not without casting a curse on the masters. They are unable to leave that world so they have there student go off into battle for them.

So if our characters are really egotistical or envious or ect. does that put them in danger of drawing Sins to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back