• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kind of Corny DC BxB request

trubb1sh

Ok, Hi everyone! This is my first time posting on here but I figured I'd start off with something that would be easier for me of course because I don't have any set Original Characters. So instead of using those, I am looking too play Batman-

Some would say that writing canon characters is harder than making your own character, and I would counter that I'm just a little guy who likes writing with canon characters.

Now obviously this will be a bit headcanon-ny(?) since I'm doing gay shit with Batman, so please be ok with this. I don't want someone who's looking to stay super close too canon for obvious reasons. That being said, I do like being close too canon story wise.

I should probably just get to the meat and potatoes of it, I want someone to play Superman for me, but I don't really have a plot at the ready :/. I like to plot with my partners because it's just so much more fun that way, crafting a story to our liking.

So, here are my rules.

•You MUST be at least semi-lit. I don't know what people's standards are on here, but I'll say that I'm literate myself and would like to rp with people around my level.

•PLEASE be at least 18+. I am 20 years old, I don't feel comfortable talking to people online younger than that.

•Don't be weird, and I'm not talking about goofy weird, I mean creepy weird. Thank you-

I hope this isn't too short, let me know if you're interested through whatever means 👁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back