• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Killing to Survive

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
Psychologists have set up a new world wide project. The project includes two types of persons, the innocent and the guilty. The ‘innocent’ are people that have never broken any big laws. They have never raped, killed or abused someone else. The ‘guilty’ are people that have done this, all for their own, different, reasons. The psychologists are curious to know what happens if a innocent human is partnered up with a guilty person. How will the innocents react on the fact that his/her partner has actually done something unforgivably? How will the guilty live with the fact they are partner up with such a weak person? The couples will spend one hour in a small room, much like a jail cell/interrogation room to get to know each other, after that they will be free to roam the whole island as long as they keep within a radius of 5 meter from each other. They will be watched constantly with (hidden) cameras. After a month they will be collected from the island again and brought back to their normal life. Everyone that completes the project will be given the freedom to ask for one thing, no matter what, and that shall be granted to them. The psychologist however never imaged the fact that things might turn out a lot worse than they thought…

What do our characters know?

Our characters are asked to participate in an psychological project. They will be partner up with someone from a complete different environment and they will brought down to a island to see how the two of them work together. After one month they will be brought back to their normal life and will be granted one wish that shall be fulfilled.

What do our characters not know?

Everything else. They don’t know they will be dropped on an island with all the other couples. They don’t know that if they have not killed/raped/abused someone the other has. They don’t know the island is actually a desolated wilderness, with only one building, the one they start off in. They don’t know they will have to find their own resources like food and water, a place to sleep, a way to treat wounds and things like that.

Roles

Innocent 1 Taken

Innocent 2 Taken

Innocent 3 Taken

Innocent 4 Taken

Innocent 5 Taken

Innocent 6 Taken

Guilty 1 Taken

Guilty 2 Taken

Guilty 3 Taken

Guilty 4 Taken

Guilty 5 Taken

Guilty 6 Taken

Don't forget to read the overview (rules) please

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/killing-to-survive.77822/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. I might make more roles, depending on how popular this is, but I will write you down for now^^

could i reserve a spot for innocent ? I'm really interested and will start working on character sheet as soon as I can :)

This is a cool concept! I'd like to be part of it, but I don't mind what role I am. Is there any you want filled?

Thank you. Of course you can!

Bump due to circumstances looking for somebody to take the role as innocent

Still open for somebody to take the innocent spot, if there are no takers I will close the roleplay tomorrow by filling up the spot myself! Last chance to join this lovely survival

Users who are viewing this thread

Back