• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kids with Knives

Sylvio

WOOOO
Roleplay Type(s)

scroll

I think we're alone now

Billie Joe Armstrong

I

then

Then

word bank

crime fiction, found family, assassins, suspense, action, angst

TW: Domestic Abuse

In 1985, a 30-year-old man who went by Mr. Caporetto started to adopt abandoned infants that he would raise in his mansion on an acre in upstate New York. His 10-year-old son Marco would also help his father as the older brother figure who tended to his siblings' needs whenever they needed him and whenever Mr. Caporetto was busy. So he would always leave them in the care of private chefs, tutors, and nannies who would raise the kids except Marco who seemed to get special treatment, probably cause he was Caporetto’s only son. But it wasn’t like Caporetto neglected his children, he always liked taking them out to activities like camping, the beach, or visiting other places flying in private jets.

These early years however were the only bright spot of living in this mansion. It was different for everyone, but Mr. Caporetto always found something wrong with his adopted children. He wasn't shy to show how he felt about his children's imperfections. He would verbally berate them, raise his voice, and beat them. With no other adults in the house to take care of them, there was no one to stop Caporetto's abuse. Marco was still a child when the earlier adoptees grew up in the house. For some reason, Marco never got the abusive treatment that Caporetto gave his adopted children. Maybe cause they were blood-related, Marco didn't know the answer himself but he did his best to tend to his adopted siblings needs when his father lashed out.

Becoming a teenager in the Caporetto house was hell on earth. When you turned 13, you would be taken to a door hidden behind a wardrobe that led to a basement, essentially a dimly lit boot camp. For 5 consecutive years, Caporetto's teenage children would learn hand-to-hand combat and how to shoot a gun while eating whatever food they were given. The nannies who did their beds and laundry were actually strict instructors who kept the adoptees on strict training regiments involving physical conditioning, hand-to-hand combat, and weapons training. The nannies were not afraid to physically discipline anyone who couldn’t meet expectations. The chefs would come down to the basement with food that was suitable for prisoners. The tutors would teach psychological topics to manipulate others for the sake of becoming a killer.

Mr. Caporetto didn’t allow his teenage children to stay in the basement unless he deemed otherwise. For example, if they weren't making any progress in their hand-to-hand combat, Caporetto would order the child to stay and train until he was satisfied. Two weeks out of each month, he would order his children into the basement before letting them back upstairs to access the rest of the house and play with their younger siblings. But they would be kicked out of the house if they were to avoid going to the basement when ordered to or tell their younger siblings about what was happening.

Becoming 19 in Mr. Caporetto’s house meant you were ready to 'work.' Usually, Mr. Caporetto would send his children to a 'friend' who had a job for them which always included someone who needed to be killed. Whatever the child was paid, they would give 40% to Mr. Caporetto. As the adults got older, Mr. Caporetto kicked them out of the house but gave them apartments he would rent for each of his children. The goal was to isolate each of his now adult children from each other so the ones who were having doubts about what they were doing had nowhere else to go. If his adult adoptees were ever to see each other physically then it would be at the house where the house staff would watch them.

Some of his adult children wouldn't be able to enjoy the prime of their lives. The average life expectancy of a Caporetto adoptee was 32 years old.

By 2024, Mr. Caporetto had children aged 18 to 44. Not counting Marco who at this point was 59. As he grew older he interacted less and less with the other siblings. Not that it mattered. He was like a ghost to them but he seemed to be the only person that Caporetto had affection for. None of his adopted siblings thought that Marco had any ill will towards his biological father. But on one fateful night, Marco would change the life of his adopted siblings forever.

II

now

now

Shooting occurred in the house around the middle of the night, enough to wake everyone in the house. Marco went on a rampage and murdered all the house staff along with his father but not without suffering and eventually succumbing to his mortal wounds.

The house was a bloody mess of bodies, wrecked furniture and broken glass. But most notable of all, Mr. Caporetto was dead.

He was shot dead, bleeding on the floor of his own office. Some would say he died too late, some pitied him, and others were just happy it was over.

The remaining adoptees were now alone in a big house that they suddenly owned with no more staff, rules, drills, and regimens as well as the accounts that maintain the place. It was just them and now they could now live life as they saw fit.

For the first time in forever, the adoptees could now choose how they wanted to live their lives. But given their disturbed upbringing, integrating into society will prove difficult. Not to mention their ties to the criminal underworld which have earned them the collective title of ‘Caporetto’s Killers.’ They have made a lot of enemies and are no doubt plotting revenge. So between the years of trauma and the mess they were coerced to create, the siblings must rely on each other to create lives that they can have with peace with.

III

the

rules

the rules

i. All players must be 18 or older to participate.

ii. Plotting and ooc will occur on-site.

iii. Everyone is permitted one character but can have two as long as they have a completed cs for their first character.

iv. Realistic face claims only.

v. Depictions of violence, gore, and abuse will be present in this rp as a note to people who can’t handle said themes.

Dad

He never liked being called dad. Only Marco called him Dad, and his adopted children called him Mr. Caporetto. For some reason he was obsessed with control, Caporetto conditioned all adoptees to abide by the rules of his house or else they would be met with abuse. He liked shaming his children for the smallest things in front of others to try and keep them separated and isolated. He wasn’t above physical abuse either, although he would never hurt his kid’s enough to give him injuries and he always tried to justify his abuse by telling his children, “there are worse people out there.”

Marco

Marco was considered a stranger to his adopted siblings, he was always around but never present in their lives. He rarely dealt with the house staff, he was never in the basement, and he was always around his father. So it remains a mystery as to how he ended up murdering the house staff and his father while getting himself killed. Maybe he didn’t know what was happening until it was too late, maybe he did know and felt guilty about it, or maybe it was unrelated to his father. No one will ever know for sure.

Helmsley Manor

Residing in upstate New York, Helmsley Manor is massive with many accommodations to suit its wealthy residents. Enough bedrooms to entertain guests with a media room and a backyard pool. A kitchen up to date with state of the art appliances. A study with shelves worth of books as well as quarters for any house staff. Anyone would give whatever they could to live here, but when you’re restricted from going outside without permission, the majesty of the house begins to rub off. No one could leave the house without Caporetto’s permission and even when you were gone you weren’t allowed to come back without permission. Some areas of the house were also sectioned off. The armory in the basement was guarded by one of the maids who only allowed adoptees in as long as they had permission. But one room that was always sectioned off was Caporetto’s room. But the house was there’s now and possibly they could uncover the truth of their origins and how they ended up in the house.

Underworld

Given the fact that Mr. Caporetto had the resources to train an army of assassins from birth, he couldn’t have done so without the help of criminal elements. This was never considered by the adoptees until they reached adulthood when they worked as assassins and hitmen. Every Caporetto child has worked within the criminal underworld in some form or another. Many siblings have died because of their involvement while others have been rumored to leave Caporetto’s influence to join his enemies.

♡design by terrorkitty, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Interested, but I would ideally prefer to use written descriptions over realistic fcs for my own characters. Not however a hard line.

Hi! Quick bump. Busy with stuff irl currently but ooc and cs will come soon

Interested, but I would ideally prefer to use written descriptions over realistic fcs for my own characters. Not however a hard line.
No big deal! I was gonna have that as an option

I have a character I could mold for this rp
Hi!!

Loving the concept. Interested for sho!
Interested!

lmk if y'all are still interested!

Hi! Quick bump. Busy with stuff irl currently but ooc and cs will come soon

No big deal! I was gonna have that as an option

lmk if y'all are still interested!
Definitely, I actually already built out a character concept back then, though I waited to complete it.

Yeah I’m down as well, I’ll craft up a silly guy

IMG_7323.gif

Any word on the ooc? Cuz questions. Lots lol

Yup! Here it is!

CS page is also up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back