• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kids with Knives OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Questions, plotting, etc.

K wait. I had sooo many questions... but sooooo like all you want for CS is:

Realistic fc, basic info list, interaction with 'father', and then like a small list of Trivia?

My gosh if that's the case that is absolute fire! Loves it!

K wait. I had sooo many questions... but sooooo like all you want for CS is:

Realistic fc, basic info list, interaction with 'father', and then like a small list of Trivia?

My gosh if that's the case that is absolute fire! Loves it!
LOL yeah, I feel like a lot of the plotting in ooc will do most of the work of exploring our character’s personality and background

But ofc if you have any questions feel free to ask

LOL yeah, I feel like a lot of the plotting in ooc will do most of the work of exploring our character’s personality and background

But ofc if you have any questions feel free to ask
Nope. Say less. I am sooooooo here for it.

K so like my bg idea with father:

He wants to test 'weak link' family member. So forces my charrie to take sibling on an off the books mission for my charrie to 'judge' them. Knows that my charrie in love with sibling. So basically a test to see how loyal my charrie is to do what's best 'for fam'. My charrie returns all alone.

Oh yeah, I also have an idea of how my character interacted with 'father' but I wanted to know if it sounded good before I work on his CS or if it sounds a bit too meh :smilepuff:

Essentially without spoiling everything, he was a softie who got in trouble often for that fact which led him to be more violent during missions in fear of punishment, ETC. He probably went on dangerous missions and so on and I wanted to have a thing that happened where his pet cockroach died (doomguy and daisy situation except it's a cockroach since I'm guessing that's the closest pet you're gonna get lol). Originally the cockroach being killed was a punishment since I'm assuming that caring for things is a sign of weakness, but I didn't want to assume anything so lmk (it goes a lot deeper I promise I just don't wanna spoil). I assume some of the children are close to each other, but were they allowed to show signs of affection towards one another when they started working?

Sylvio Sylvio

- So like do you want charrie sheets posted here first or like straight to the cs thread?
- also can you make links to cs thread and int chk lore in top left page pls? Just easier to navigate.

Oh yeah, I also have an idea of how my character interacted with 'father' but I wanted to know if it sounded good before I work on his CS or if it sounds a bit too meh :smilepuff:

Essentially without spoiling everything, he was a softie who got in trouble often for that fact which led him to be more violent during missions in fear of punishment, ETC. He probably went on dangerous missions and so on and I wanted to have a thing that happened where his pet cockroach died (doomguy and daisy situation except it's a cockroach since I'm guessing that's the closest pet you're gonna get lol). Originally the cockroach being killed was a punishment since I'm assuming that caring for things is a sign of weakness, but I didn't want to assume anything so lmk (it goes a lot deeper I promise I just don't wanna spoil). I assume some of the children are close to each other, but were they allowed to show signs of affection towards one another when they started working?
Your character’s background looks like it could fit in really well so I really wanna see how you’re going to flesh it out. A cockroach would be perfect because yeah, no pets were allowed, so making a cockroach your pet when you desperately need companionship can make for an interesting backstory

In terms of ‘caring for things as a weakness’ I wouldn’t say that was the hard mentality Caporetto had. He obviously wanted his children to “care.” I say care in quotes because he wanted to control his kids on what “caring” for something meant. For example he wanted his kids to care about him because he was the one providing their means, and if they didn’t show some form of appreciation he would lash out in different ways. If you want to use this detail you can, I think Caporetto would kill the pet cockroach because he’s so insecure about the fact that one of his kids’ cares so much about an animal that doesn’t do anything besides exist while he provides a mansion. Just something to consider

The kids did care for each other, albeit not all of them. Some were straight up ‘ok’ with being raised the way they were while others isolated themselves because of the abuse. It was different for everyone

Our characters all ended up being close to each other at some point in their lives that’s why they’re sticking together

The idea of Mr. Caporetto's training regiment aiming to suppress his adopted wards' personalities and rebuilding them as cold and merciless doesn't sound meh at all, it sounds like a great idea! I'm not Sylvio, but I think showing feelings being glared upon is something the instructors would ingrain into the kids and enforce if they saw any dissidents. In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing your CS and the story! I love the cockroach idea, too!

The idea I was gonna go with for my character was him being sort of a constant dissapointment to Caporetto. What I'm thinking is that he's pretty capable but he doesn't want to resort to violence all the time which obviously puts him at odds with Caporetto often. He oscelates between outright hating Caporetto and desperately wanting his approval since he never got it. He's sorta middle of the pack in terms of age, and so when he was younger he would often act out, which lead to Caporetto being harsher with him and punishing him. I'm kinda thinking their dynamic was Caporetto being constantly dissapointed that my character wasn't living up to his expectations and what he considered his "potential" and eventually resigning himself to the fact that my character is basically a failure. And in turn that pushed my character to make stupid choices, leading to a sort of cursed cycle.

Does that sound like something that would work?

Your character’s background looks like it could fit in really well so I really wanna see how you’re going to flesh it out. A cockroach would be perfect because yeah, no pets were allowed, so making a cockroach your pet when you desperately need companionship can make for an interesting backstory

In terms of ‘caring for things as a weakness’ I wouldn’t say that was the hard mentality Caporetto had. He obviously wanted his children to “care.” I say care in quotes because he wanted to control his kids on what “caring” for something meant. For example he wanted his kids to care about him because he was the one providing their means, and if they didn’t show some form of appreciation he would lash out in different ways. If you want to use this detail you can, I think Caporetto would kill the pet cockroach because he’s so insecure about the fact that one of his kids’ cares so much about an animal that doesn’t do anything besides exist while he provides a mansion. Just something to consider

The kids did care for each other, albeit not all of them. Some were straight up ‘ok’ with being raised the way they were while others isolated themselves because of the abuse. It was different for everyone

Our characters all ended up being close to each other at some point in their lives that’s why they’re sticking together
The idea of Mr. Caporetto's training regiment aiming to suppress his adopted wards' personalities and rebuilding them as cold and merciless doesn't sound meh at all, it sounds like a great idea! I'm not Sylvio, but I think showing feelings being glared upon is something the instructors would ingrain into the kids and enforce if they saw any dissidents. In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing your CS and the story! I love the cockroach idea, too!

Haha, thank you for the clarification and kind words! I'll find a nice BBcode for him and find some aesthetic pictures for him (since I don't like using real people's faces as face claims but his description will be in great detail!) I'm so excited to see everyone else's ideas and characters as well! ^^

I've got a question about our character's upbringings. In the original post with all the backstory, this quote caught my eye.

"Given the fact that Mr. Caporetto had the resources to train an army of assassins from birth, he couldn’t have done so without the help of criminal elements."

Was all our training conducted within the confines of Helmsley Manor? Did Mr. Caporetto sometimes have guest instructors from the criminal underworld come in and occasionally teach lessons? Or were we sometimes shipped out to other criminals for further training?

Hi everyone. I genuinely apologize for this but something came up irl and I can’t host the rp anymore. I’m very sorry if you were excited for this concept but I have to attend to personal matters and can’t host

Hi everyone. I genuinely apologize for this but something came up irl and I can’t host the rp anymore. I’m very sorry if you were excited for this concept but I have to attend to personal matters and can’t host
Awww man, I was so pumped about this! You have such a good RP on your hands! And don't be sorry at all, IRL business takes priority over this. Whatever came up in your life will pass, and whenever you're ready, revive it! Sending good energy your way!

Awwww... i just finished writing my app lol. But yeah irl comes first always. Hopin it all goes well for you!

Ah, yeah, definitely don't worry about this, IRL is more important. Take care of yourself! Hope it all works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back