Keychain #381-385

Aasharu

Well, this should be fun. And everyone looks rather interesting in the new style here. I like the Sidereal's eyes.

Maybe pronouncing emoticons is just unique to surfer dude gods...

Off-topic here, but is there a chance we could see Elegant Nova of Progression with this new style? And the fae? Not just those of course, but since we won't be seeing them in-comic again, most likely, so some showcasing would be nice.

Given that this one ends with a close-up on an Endings, I fear the next strip or two could be Costora eating a Terminal Sanction for his trouble.

Ascension said:
Given that this one ends with a close-up on an Endings, I fear the next strip or two could be Costora eating a Terminal Sanction for his trouble.
I don't know if he has been endeared to us enough for him to be offed yet. If that is coming down the pipe, I foresee it hurting as much as Mew Cai. Because otherwise it would be a waste.

Again, I think the Sids know about the keys. If nothing else, Misho probably told them back in the first age.

Thus, they would also know about the rules for key contests or whatever.

I saw that, but I think it's a keyblade rather than "his" sword.

Which one would be blue though? Jade?

If I recall correctly we previously came to the conclusion that Thrice-Radiant's DB buddy was Water Aspected and portraying black jade as dark blue falls under artistic license, yes? Even if we hadn't, Streams pretty much confirms that. I've no complaints. I still think White for Air, Blue for Water, and Black for Earth would've made more sense.

If we're correct about our deathknight buddies standing by, they may or may not wreck this horribly, seeing as how (IIRC) it's up to ST fiat if they have anything at all to fear from "the harshest curses of Fate" or not.

Backwards-keffiyeh-mummy - is he new, or did we see him before?

Edit: heh heh. I guess it's more of a
Decanus.png
decanus[/img] hat than a backwards keffiyeh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back