Thanqol said:
Dear Jukashi
Please stop making me lust after stick figure women

Love, Joni
Dear Jukashi,

Ignore everything this person says.

Love, Thanqol
Dear Jukashi

Please become disinclined to acquiesce to Thanquol's request as everyone has the right to free speech on the internet.

Platonic like, Smeggedoff

Dear Jukashi,

I know you're going to do this anyway, but I feel compelled to ask anyway;

More Racer, please. And Secret.

Sincerely,

Krrackknut.

Smeggedoff said:
Thanqol said:
Dear Jukashi
Please stop making me lust after stick figure women

Love, Joni
Dear Jukashi,

Ignore everything this person says.

Love, Thanqol
Dear Jukashi

Please become disinclined to acquiesce to Thanquol's request as everyone has the right to free speech on the internet.

Platonic like, Smeggedoff
Dear Jukashi,

This person is holding onto a false digital ideal, which if allowed to run it's course may result in terrible things such as less Secret. Such a travesty cannot be allowed to happen, so I am expecting a repeal of free speech laws any day now. Which will result in cheering.

Love, Thanqol.

Jukashi said:
MY POSTBOX!! D:
Dear [ ]MADMAN/[x]GENIUS Jukashi,

You have [ ]DONE WELL/[x]FUCKED UP ROYAL. Your great [ ]SUCCESS/[x]FAILURE was in: not phrasing your post in the form of an open letter. Please find enclosed your [x]REWARD/[ ]BLACK SPOT: -1 Internet.

[x] SINCERELY/[ ]UP Yours, ShadowDragon8685

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Jukashi said:
MY POSTBOX!! D:

You have [ ]DONE WELL/[x]FUCKED UP ROYAL. Your great [ ]SUCCESS/[x]FAILURE was in: not phrasing your post in the form of an open letter. Please find enclosed your [x]REWARD/[ ]BLACK SPOT: -1 Internet.

[ ]DEAR/[x]YOU BASTARD, ShadowDragon8685,

We would like to [x]RECOGNIZE/[ ]BEAT NINE KINDS OF HELL OUT OF you for [x]AMUSING US/[ ]BLOODY WELL PISSING US OFF with this [x]WELL-EXECUTED HOMAGE/[ ]SHAMELESS RIPOFF of one of our favorite jokes. [x]HOWEVER/[ ]THANKFULLY, there was [ ]TOO MUCH/[x]NOT ENOUGH SAXTON HALE.

[ ]WELL DONE/[x]I SHOULD FEED YOU TO MY DOG IN PIECES.

[x]SINCERELY/[ ]UP Yours, unfortunately not SAXTON HALE

Dear Kyeudo,

I disagree about Karen. She scares the hell out of me with that demented grin.

Love, Thanqol.

Dear Thanqol,

I disagree. Karen is in fact the hottest. Especially with the way her hair is flopped over her face and eye like that.

Sincerely, Joni

Dear Thanqol,
I disagree. Karen is in fact the hottest. Especially with the way her hair is flopped over her face and eye like that.

Sincerely, Joni
Dear Joni-san

Er, the hair which is matted against her face with blood?

Maybe I'm seeing the scene differently, or don't want to read too much into this.

Love, Thanqol.

Dear Wimps,

Ragara Karen is made of pure molten-gold liquid hotness, whether she's been bathing in gore like she were channeling Isaac Clarke or has been freshly bathed for ten hours by expert attendants in preperation for a courtly ball in the Imperial Palace.

Grow a spine,

ShadowDragon8685

Nerrin said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:
Jukashi said:
MY POSTBOX!! D:

[ ]DEAR/[x]YOU BASTARD, ShadowDragon8685,

We would like to [x]RECOGNIZE/[ ]BEAT NINE KINDS OF HELL OUT OF you for [x]AMUSING US/[ ]BLOODY WELL PISSING US OFF with this [x]WELL-EXECUTED HOMAGE/[ ]SHAMELESS RIPOFF of one of our favorite jokes. [x]HOWEVER/[ ]THANKFULLY, there was [ ]TOO MUCH/[x]NOT ENOUGH SAXTON HALE.

[ ]WELL DONE/[x]I SHOULD FEED YOU TO MY DOG IN PIECES.

[x]SINCERELY/[ ]UP Yours, unfortunately not SAXTON HALE
Dear [X]FRIEND WE HAVE UPSET/[ ]ANGRY PERSON WE HAVE PISSED OFF,

We would like you [X]APOLOGIZE ([in]SINCERELY) FOR/[ ]GLOAT AT your grievance of: Insufficient SAXTON HALE. We [ ]REGRET/[X]THOROUGHLY ENJOY your ire in this matter.

We would like to inform you that we: [ ]WILL BE MAKING COMPENSATION IN THE AMOUNT OF/[X]HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING RECTIFYING ACTION: Signing you up for the MANN Company G-String Magazine: Saxton Hale edition.

[ ]THIS IS ALL THE COMPENSATION WE ARE PREPARED TO OFFER AT THIS TIME/[X]WE HAVE TAKEN THE ADDITIONAL STEP OF: Strapping a raw side of steak to your dog's back.

We would like to [ ]REITERATE OUR CONTRITRNESS IN THIS MATTER/[X]INFORM YOU THAT THE DINGOS HAVE BEEN RELEASED.

[X]SINCERELY/[ ]UP Yours, [This just got signed by: ShadowDragon8685!]

Dear demented internets,

Hm, some of Karen's blood is seeping into her bandages. Will Secret offer to lick it off?

Love, A Bad Person Who Feels Bad.

Thanqol said:
Dear demented internets,
Hm, some of Karen's blood is seeping into her bandages. Will Secret offer to lick it off?

Love, A Bad Person Who Feels Bad.
Dear demented internets Thanqol,

Depends on who is writing the fan fiction.

I'd like to see Secret do a Sweeny Todd impersonation.

Love, A Saint In Someone's Eyes.

Dear Miss Sidereal,

You really aren't going to endear yourself to the fans if you keep attacking our favorite character. And if you manage to actually hurt Secret, well...

I wonder if that might be a downside to her martial art. I mean, if you wind up so close to the fourth wall all the time, you might have to watch out for angry fans.

Love, Aasharu

Dear Aasharu,

Say what you will, but her angry pout in panel 1 was pretty awesome.

Love, Thanqol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back