Keychain 117-120

Rixaxun

Damnit, people, stop messing up the topics. You should know when to make a new one, by now.

Also, Marena really needs to stop gambling so much.

Jukashi, you have overused the sudden interruption of exposition by non sequitor. Your literary license is hereby revoked until you write something that produces more answers than questions.

...I wish I could really revoke literary licenses. *sigh* Just keep churnin' them out, I'll have to wait.

:annoyed:

Oh, I see what happened.

Clearly, someone's playing Shadowrun, while the rest of them are playing Exalted. Of course, when that happens to me (usually we're trying to play D&D 4e and someone wants to play Vampire) we just kick them out and tell them to go find some goths who give a damn.

Great and intersting story, but why isen't Secret talking to Marena? Screw the machines under the mountains, I want character development!

I was right! Autocthonians! Whee!

Looks like they're in the middle of the Locust Crusade, too; the circle was just lucky enough to stumble across a lone scout. I'm just left wondering how they got so far North.

naw, if he was autochthonian he'd look more human oddly enough, their tech is more sophisitcated, besides, I'd think Misho could tell the difference betwwen a machine man and a dude with prosthetics of clockwork elegance.

dude called himself cyborg bandit too, so no robo men fo' you.....yet

Goddamn. Same damn people either licking Jukashi's balls or just sitting back like pricks in a coffee house going eh.

Anyhow. I'm out again.

Neat cameos, Jukashi. And was that your Lunar in the panel with the green hair chick from Rai's comic?

Reed and Cricket... xD

Also... this is house rule country... Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

Bwahahahaha!

There's a lot of funny little hidden bits - like the guy's mechanohand falling off. Bwahah! What was with those helicoptor blades on that officious-looking guy's back, though, I wonder?

The old Looky-me-do? comedy gold :D

Marena neglected to use proper etiquette however, you're supposed to yell "Yoink!" of "cheese it!" in these situations, "yoing!" would have been acceptable

I'll let it slide this time ;) because otherwise it was executed very well

Smeggedoff said:
The old Looky-me-do? comedy gold :D
Marena neglected to use proper etiquette however, you're supposed to yell "Yoink!" of "cheese it!" in these situations, "yoing!" would have been acceptable

I'll let it slide this time ;) because otherwise it was executed very well
"Leg it!" would have also been suitable.

You'd be too dead for that to matter.
Bah. I bet some of the nastier chimeras could survive that...at least for a little bit.

...as far-flung bits of blood and shredded bodily matter, yes, but they can grow back from that!

Speaking of which, I recently read the bit on chimera knacks in the Lunar handbook. Half of those sound like they're lifted directly from The Thing (or more accurately, "Who Goes There?")! Freaking scary, I hope none of my Exalted characters come up against chimera with that kind of nastiness.

Wait...I thought Alchemicals were 'good guys'?

And why did Misho say his own name in the next-to-last panel? *blink blink*

Self-preservation instinct. The character population poll showed that nobody likes Misho, so we are getting an upgraded version of him--female, robotic, and hopefully driven by an urge to kill and inflict misery.

I don't know about you but I welcome our new mechanical protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back