• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Keep Moving Foward

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone, i am once again pitching a group rp but this time to Attack on Titan So, before we get into the mechanics of the rp. Heres the rules.

I will limit the number of Titan shifters on our little team. We cannot have more than 3 because we need the baddies to have some to up the stakes. I will also allow characters to go through an Armin transformation and get a titan then.

Please be lore friendly.

Long term story and roleplay.

The mod team will be responsible for getting new players into the rp. You’ll have to contact me if you’re interested in joining.

I expect a good 4 paragraphs, of course shorter posts might be good in some situations. I also expect you to let mod team know if you’re dropping out so we can make a decision with your character.

No godmodding!

I expect all players to respect RPN rules.

Romance is allowed but no NSFW shit.

Canon is accepted or alternate versions.

OCs will have to have their own sheet.

Application for mod team.

What is your experience in group rps?

How would you handle a situation? Example: my character John Kramer would never do that! He would never save Chris Redfield and the gang because he hates them! (The plot needs John to save them from getting killed by Wesker)

How would you deal with players godmodding? Example: Zaac kills Willam Birkin G3 with his bare hands.

How often can you be online?

Are you prepared to handle this roleplay and the longevity I want for it?

What approach would you take if i had an idea you didn’t like? Example: i am forcing your character Kiara to kiss my character Harold to save him from death.

How would you handle losing a player that had an important character to our group? Example: Jill Valentine rper is leaving the rp and Jill had an important role in our group and in STARS.

How would you deal with inactivity from a player?

————————————————

Little prompt

th.jpg

"What makes you think you have what it takes to join the Survey Corps?" Levi scoffs at you, sizing you up. Yeah, you might become Titan food in a few days, give or take but you do want to fight for humanity and find the truth beyond the walls. You have survived Wall Maria and want to retake it from those beasts, maybe you lost someone dear to them and you want revenge. Levi throws a punch at you and kicks you to get you to stop wanting to become a scout you crazy person! It doesn't work and you stare Levi in the face. Levi is impressed and considers you as a scout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back