• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KawaiixBaka

JustxThinkxOfxMexAsxYourxLocalxCutexAnimexGirl

• Hello alls! I'm Kawaii Baka (yes that is an online alias), just your average weeb. I won't really be giving my personal information other than my pronouns (feminine, she her hers) and that I'm technically taken so please don't flirt with me or do stuff like that with me. I'm in 267 different anime fandoms, 56 video game fandoms, and a few fandoms that are in between (they have anime and video games).

hello there, i'm cinders! I would be up for a Danganronpa Canon x OC roleplay with you. I can play Angie for you and in return, I'd love it if you could play Gonta for me!

hello there, i'm cinders! I would be up for a Danganronpa Canon x OC roleplay with you. I can play Angie for you and in return, I'd love it if you could play Gonta for me!
Hello! Yay, so glad that you're interested! I'd absolutely love that, Angie is adorable and I love her, and I love playing as Gonta. Totally DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back