• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy KAOS : based off the NETFLIX series

KAOS

I'm back I'm back I'm back
Roleplay Type(s)
KAOS (1).png

Oh, right. Rules are a thing for role plays ; duh. So, please just follow the terms of service of this site.
  1. I'll just state again, be ethical and kind to one another. Be mindful when posting.​
  2. Don't post one after the other .​
  3. It really encumbers a story when a character portrays the ability to mind read ; it's okay to keep your characters simple.​
  4. I'm going to be posting large posts, does it mean you have to? It's preferable yet not required. It gives me much more to work with as a story moderator.​
  5. You display pictures/face claims will be photographs. If you choose someone who is already in the Netflix series it's expected you use their face. Keeping in mind most are NPC yet if you decide to you must use the face from the series. Otherwise any other you may choose yourself but they must be appropriate for the site and role play.​

SETTING INSPIRATION THEME SONG

IMAGINE IF ANCIENT GREECE AND MOUNT OLYMPUS EXISTED IN A WORLD WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
BUT A GREAT FASHIONISTA STYLE OF THE PRIME NINTIES POP CULTURE CRAZE

jeff-goldblum-v1.jpg
"No word or work of mine will ever be revoked, for I am all-powerful," his voice growled to no one as he stewed in his own negative emotions. "They want my power. That's why every time I turn my back, they are close by with a dagger to stab it." He threw his fists down harshly upon his marble desk; it shook dangerously yet did not break. "Oh, such betrayal weakens me." Bringing a hand to his forehead, he stroked rhythmically until the god thought he felt something. Abruptly standing from his work desk, he flung himself towards the closest mirror. "What the heck," he mouthed as he peered closer at what was undoubtedly a vertical wrinkle. Gasping, he flung himself back petrified.

A wrinkle would start a spiral which would vibrate into the mortal coil. Impacting the life of you - dear mortal, for you are the only one who can weaken them. Which scares them.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who Are The Gods? Well they don't all really make sense
This is a world set around the idea the gods of Mount Olympus and otherwise truly exist and the Roman Empire is the center of the world. Yet, it's a modern story told with ancient brutality. The technology gives a Blade Runner atmosphere with punchy pop culture couture. The Gods are merely advanced beings who possess absorbent power. Though, they only get that power through humans and through Zeus and his SOUL WATER. So, in a sense Gods could become human and die and some humans have become Gods. It is dependent on the SOUL WATER.

THOSE BOLDED ARE TAKEN
The gods of this role play consist of : Zeus, Hera, Athena, Dionysus, Hades, Persephone, Aphrodite, Hermes, Poseidon, Prometheus, Hephaestus, Artemis, Apollo. Other Gods may be added to the roster but those are the ones who dwell in mount Olympus. They are the dynasty in control of the humans and the world the the Gods. For now.

THOSE BOLDED ARE TAKEN.​

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RESERVATION LINK : Please apply as suggested. I'll always be open to more but the story can't develop till those slots are full first. Once we have an ample amount of reserves I'll make an ooc on rpn.
⚔️Characters I'm seeking are three mortals who will get wind of an important prophecy.
⚔️Several demi gods which will seek to balance or unbalance catastrophe.
⚔️twelve gods of Olympus of course.

Last edited:
A small development. Though spoilers in season 1 they sort of hinted this might be a theme for season 2 so I don't feel bad.
What if the gods start to feel love due to them having less access to Zeus soul water? Possible. Just Dionysus obsession with love is pretty adorable. Perhaps this could be a prophecy which could be the real downfall to the family. Just spewing out a thought.

Last edited:
There have been some updates. Reserves are now up.

In need of an : Apollo, Hades, Hephaestus , Aphrodite, Athena and three mortals!

This is such a great idea, I love the intro it got me hooked! I’d be interested in Hades and Athena- also are there any demigod roles available?

This is such a great idea, I love the intro it got me hooked! I’d be interested in Hades and Athena- also are there any demigod roles available?

So it's based off a series. Some characters have been altered anyway so that is certainly acceptable. Hade's would be married to Persephone and I hope that's okay.
Certainly you may reserve Athena as well.

There is no specific demi god cast but they would have to be involved with Zeus or likely be his children so they can get in on the drama shinanigans.
I'm so happy your interested!

So it's based off a series. Some characters have been altered anyway so that is certainly acceptable. Hade's would be married to Persephone and I hope that's okay.
Certainly you may reserve Athena as well.

There is no specific demi god cast but they would have to be involved with Zeus or likely be his children so they can get in on the drama shinanigans.
I'm so happy your interested!
Hades being married is cool with me and I expected as much.
I will think on the demigod character- they can be a child of Zeus for sure.
I haven’t seen what it’s based off of but I will do my research- are the characters allowed to be OC at all or do you want them to follow the originals closely?

Hades being married is cool with me and I expected as much.
I will think on the demigod character- they can be a child of Zeus for sure.
I haven’t seen what it’s based off of but I will do my research- are the characters allowed to be OC at all or do you want them to follow the originals closely?
It's a really really great series on Netflix but its based off the Iliad so I mean if your sort of familiar with that you may be familiar with the ambiance of this role play too:)

Basically Zeus is just fuming and out for blood and revenge on the gods. And he's terrified and paranoid humans will abandon him because Zeus is a narcissistic sociopath of a god

And a baby... lets be honest :P

It's a really really great series on Netflix but its based off the Iliad so I mean if your sort of familiar with that you may be familiar with the ambiance of this role play too:)
Ok I will look into it! I’ve been needing a new show to watch anyways. I remember the Iliad so that does help me figure out the story mechanics some. Gosh just reading through the wiki on KAOS Zeus really is a big baby lol. But I guess he usually is kinda a drama queen in traditional mythos.

Ok I will look into it! I’ve been needing a new show to watch anyways. I remember the Iliad so that does help me figure out the story mechanics some. Gosh just reading through the wiki on KAOS Zeus really is a big baby lol. But I guess he usually is kinda a drama queen in traditional mythos.
Yes Zeus is a HUGE baby.

BUMP

This role play recruit will be open for a while. So I'll give a due date for characters to be done hmmm September 30th okay? Since there is ample interest I'm so willing to be lenient.
We could easily open this the first week of October if you wish :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back