Kaiju Academy *REBOOT*

Kat Attack

| Wasted You†h |
Here students can give plot suggestions! Be descriptive on what you have in mind.

• If you are rp-ing with one other person you may move freely

Remember Headmaster has the final say in major movements!

OR

Take time to relax, studying can be hard. Everyone needs a break.

Question: For the "At least 6 sentences" rule, can there be exceptions for when, say, two characters are conversing?

jamaicanviking said:
Question: For the "At least 6 sentences" rule, can there be exceptions for when, say, two characters are conversing?
I would really like you to TRY and be descriptive as possible. But I understand some situations make that hard to do. In that case, use AT LEAST 3. That sounds fair.

AvidElmV2 said:
@Kat Attack I guess I can't recycle Blake now.... Wait, does Satan have multiple sons?
PM me Blake and I'll reread his bio and we can work something out. :)

@Steel Zinogre @Odin4Life4Life @Silvey @AvidElmV2 @The Akolite @Neal Satou

Attention students!!! I'm about to post the starting thread.

ALSO REMEMBER TO KEEP ALL OOC CHATTER IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!

^^^LOOK HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS!^^^

I do NOT want the Char Sign Up and the In Char Rping threads to be cluttered with little things.

PLEASE REMEMBER!!!! (this rule starts now cause I forgot to enforce it in the char sign up lol oops.)

Sorry @Steel Zinogre I didn't see your post until I went back. For some reason, I blame my phone, I got all flustered and posted out of order. My b. But it's all fixed.

Oi, @Steel Zinogre from now on, if you reply or mention anyone's char in your post could you put "@(insert username of person)" instead of the reply button? The thread gets crowded otherwise. Thank ya kindly.

Sorry for not making first post i have bin really buisy with work, but i will post soon currently doing personal stuff know. Any suggestions on how i should introduce myself or should i just come in, as if i was arriving on the first day?

@Steel Zinogre : I don't think Ruby should know Williams' name, he hasn't reviled his name yet. Also just to clear stuff up he said "I don't know your name" to @Kat Attack ; just to clear it up, sorry for any confusion.

Kat Attack] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5069-lord-anubis/ said:
@Lord Anubis[/URL] it's the first day and we have hardly even started anything so you're on track to post your introduction as if the assembly just ended.
Ok thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back