• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ka-chow! {main thread MHA/BSD/TRISTAMP OPEN}

Shashafury

vanitas
Roleplay Type(s)
ca523ad31830e04b6e2a5730f0d077b5.gif

| VANI'S SEARCH |
vanitas | they/them | 25 | full time animal science student | 500 - 1000+ words

Hello hello, I am vanitas (vani for short) and welcome to me (semi) permanent search thread.
I hope to keep this updated as my interests change. Now a little more about me, I am 25, go
by they/them, and my replies range from 500 - 1000+ words depend on muse and what I am
given to work with. I roleplay all genders, sexualities, etc etc. I've been roleplaying for MANY
years, I'm also a full-time student. My schedule is never set in stone and I can suddenly
become busy, unfortunately, I can't control time.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU
FLEXIBILITY | PATIENCE | QUALITY OVER QUANTITY | 18+

Do not rush me. I can take few days to a few weeks to get a reply out. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
I will offer you the same amount of respect. I love me some ooc chatting, headcanoning and memes.
You must be flexible, I don't want to hear complaining about having to rp a specific gender, and if
you don't do lgbt, even if our rp is mxf, just don't. I'm not the partner for you. While my replies tend
to stay within a range, I really don't mind if your replies are shorter, all I ask is that there is
decent effort in your writing and I'm given a proper amount to work off of. I love to read replies. I
want to feel like I'm reading straight out of a novel. Entertain me. 18 AND UP ONLY, EVEN IF
THE RP WILL BE COMPLETELY TAME. Slight preference for 20+ but I won't turn you away just
because you're 18-19. Please let me know of any limits you may have!

I have a discord for fast OOC communication, just send me your username along with your intro!
WRITING SAMPLES HERE

NOW TO THE NITTY GRITTY. There may be a range of fandom and original, all depends on what I'm craving.
I am more than happy to double up. Bolded means my highest cravings, but if it isn't bolded, the fact it's listed
means I am looking for it so don't hesitate. I will rp most canon characters, I will mention any I'm against playing.

MY HERO ACADEMIA/ BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA
Hawks x OC
GIVE ME THIS MAN AND MY SOUL WILL BE YOURS. I've got a girlie for this and the ghost of a plot.
I will rp anyone, slightly hesitant to do shigaraki but I could be convinced. I have read all the manga
and watched most of the movies.

TRIGUN
Specifically Stampede but I've consumed the OG as well.
Vash x OC
Come meet my bounty-hunting cowgirl. Trauma bonding and healing.

BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
Dazai x OC
Baby girl. Caught up with the manga, novels and spin-off manga. Serious ex-ADA Port Mafia momma here!

PLEASE DM ME DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF COMMENTING HERE TO AVOID CLUTTER!
If anything here catches your interest, hit me up! Can't wait to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back