• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom K-Pop search thread!

Caediis

Busy life
tumblr_nu4bb4Yxw91unz0ero1_250.gif
Welcome, fellow K-Pop fans!

As you can tell from the title I am searching for a few K-Pop threads.

To introduce myself; I am Rachel, a female twenty-one-year-old college student and graphic
design intern. Yes, this means I run on a very busy schedule, so I hope you are a patient
person! Role-playing is supposed to be fun and not feel like a chore, after all.

As of now, I do not yet have specific prompts I want to try out. But if you have any you want
to try out do not be afraid to let me know about them.

79a9b1a0ddc25677cada51b9a8bbcfa0.gif
Below are my rules.
Please keep in mind that some rules are there because of past experiences with people.

- I don't do ships within the K-Pop groups. Sorry, but they just do not interest me. This
is not meant to be homophobic or anything along those lines. You do you, Imma do me. ♥
- Doubling required. Gotta love those fantasies of meeting your bias right? It'll remain a
fictional concept to me, but even so I would like to write such scenarios out to keep me
satisfied and in my place as your regular K-Pop fan.
Don't know what doubling means? No worries! It basically means that if you will play an idol
to be my character's love interest, I will do the same in your favor! Amazing right?
- No one-liners. This speaks for itself as I would like to have plenty to work with. I do not
ask of a novel of some sorts, up to six paragraphs is plenty, two being the minimum.
- Punctuation and grammar. Please write with the use of capitalized letters and punctuation.
I do not mind if English is not your native language, it's not mine either, but I would like to at
least be able to understand what you're writing.
- Communicate with me. Out of inspiration? Don't have time to spend on the rp anymore?
Bored of the rp altogether? No problem, but please let me know. I can understand that life
happens and you do not owe me an explanation. However, the least kind thing you can do for
me is to let me know that your replies will be delayed or if you will cease to continue.
- I only rp through the following: PMs, Discord, Skype, e-mail.
- Faceclaims. Yes, I will use them. But it's fine if you don't!
- Limits/Triggers. I don't have any. Angsty or dark themes do not bother me in the slightest.
Should you have questions about specific themes I will be happy to answer them to help you
make up your mind.
- Please be patient. I am very patient with other people, because I can understand that life
can throw unexpected things at you. Just please keep in mind that the same goes for me. If
I haven't replied for maybe a week or two, feel free to give me a poke.
More rules will be added if necessary. But I hope this is enough for now.

7676eca35b3f3c48a850a83226ef19bf.gif
Now on to the groups.

I am mainly a BTS and SEVENTEEN stan. But I am open to having other groups included
in our thread. It does not necessarily have to be focused on one group only.

My portrayal of your character's love interest is based on my interpretation of them. I will
get my references from videos and even headcanons from Tumblr.

I do apologize if I get some facts wrong. After all, I can't possibly know every detail about
every idol currently alive. If you are able to help me into the right direction, then that will be
very much appreciated.

687474~1.GIF
Interested? DM me!
I will not respond to replies on this thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back