• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom K-POP/K-IDOL RP

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Hana and after what was a few weeks of stress and anxiety, I've full on found my writing inspiration again. That being said, I decided to be most honest with myself and put out a search for the one thing I really am most interested in role-playing and that is, as the title suggests, K-POP. I primarily DOUBLE when it comes to roleplaying! I play an OC and your preferred love interest with you doing the same! I am not necessarily opposed to pairings between members, but if this is what you want I would like if you came prepared with a plot idea and patience! I am willing to do just about anything with a good plot! I am open to IDOLVERSE and AUS. I am also 100% open to more than one roleplay with the same person.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My rules are simple.
1. I am over the age of 20 years old therefore I will only roleplay with people older than 18.

2. When it comes to my writing style, post length included I tend to want to match what my partner is giving me. I do not really count words personally, but I can if necessary. I would consider myself "Semi-Lit" to "Literate" when it comes to those terms. Just give me something decent enough to reply to. No one liners!

3. Please be open to OOC chat. I love chatting (I am a certified yapper). It doesn't have to be about roleplaying, it can be about anything. I am very friendly and probably a little bit on the unhinged side. But, I'm always doing my best to have fun and lighten things up for myself. Most of all, just having and open line of communication as partners always makes things better so I definitely require being willing to chat in OOC. Tell me about yourself. I'll probably overshare !

4. I work from home and I am pretty much free 98% of the time. I do not expect the same from you, of course. However that means I have a lot of time to become obsessed about our roleplay and I probably will be. I love writing headcanons, fanfics, sharing photos, videos, memes etc that remind me of our roleplay. If this enthusiasm isn't something you can reciprocate, that's fine. However, if it's something you might find annoying or overwhelming, I might not be the partner for you.

5. Knowing my partners boundaries is very important to me! I never want to make anyone uncomfortable so please let me know if anything is a big no to you!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY INTERESTS ( Bold Love Interests will be my preferred love interest. I will need a bit of convincing to play them in return for you, outside of a MEMBERX MEMBER scenario! Italics are fair game, even if I have characters paired with them or interests. If a member is not listed, this merely means they are not a potential love interest for me and obviously, I will play them for you!)

Tomorrow x Together (TXT) : Choi Beomgyu, Huening Kai , Choi Soobin, Choi Yeonjun, Kang Taehyun
BTS (Bangtan Sonyeodan) : Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin
TWICE: Hirai Momo,
Minatozaki Sana
IVE: Jang Wonyoung, An Yujin
ITZY: Hwang Yeji, Shin Ryujin
LE SSERAFIM: Miyawaki Sakura, Huh Yunjin

These are simply the groups I am interested in, not the only ones I will roleplay. I am more than willing to play any idol for you, even those I am unfamiliar with. Some research and info goes along way!

If you are interested, send me a DM !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back