• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom k-pop double rp ୨୧

hi! i'm 20 years old looking to find a long term rp partner : ) ( 18+ inquiries only of course... )
i am interested in doubling.. meaning you play an idol for me against my oc, and i play an idol of your choice against your oc.
i can play any idol you could possibly want for you.. boy groups or girl groups, even if i don't know them well i can research if i need to lol..
i really just want someone to be able to play huening kai from txt for me no matter what please D:
i love rping literately as if we're writing a story together.. i would just like for us to be able to get super invested in our plots and stories together : D
i would really love it too if we were able to make friends ooc < 3
i like plots with both soft and darker themes, we can talk in chat about what kind of plots we both like to see if we are compatible : D
hope to hear from some of you!! : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back