Other Justa Spill...

MellowYellow09

Balls 4 LIFE
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey y'all. This thread is gonna touch some real subjects, so here's the content warning. Nothing too graphic, just real life stress and struggles.

I'm Angel, I'm almost a real teen. (In my mind at least) And with that comes the crushing reality of life. And I've had my real life experiences. They're never that bad...

It just takes a lot outta me. I've been struggling a bit lately. Mostly to reach out and be social.

But I am not an anti social person tho. Actually, I love to talk, in this case type. But I love being social.

That's why I'm here. I wanna make new friends. I wanna have fun roleplay experiences. But I need to take my time with it.

For my mental stamina is short right now. And mental limits are tight around the edges.

But, as I have talked with several people and the message from all of them, that I got was: You have to face your fear, but at a reasonable pace for you.

And I've never known my pace. So that's what this is for! This summer/school year is a time to find myself!

I've been trying to get back into the things that I love. Which in itself has been hard. For my brain can only find the time to do a few things a day.

But, that's okay. I've been trying to make a schedule. Which has been somewhat helpful. I've started small, with just a simple few activities throughout the week.

So now I'm trying to add a few more, so I can be productive.

If anyone can give me any advice, or if any of y'all wanna reach out to talk, do it! I'll be waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back