• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Anyone?

Keksi

Cookie Queen :)
I have a various number of Role Play topics that I'd like to explore.

For example:

•Zootopia

•Hetalia

•Kagerou Daze/ Kagepro

•Big Hero 6

•Your OC x My OC

•Almost Anything- Try Me!

As far as post lengths, a couple of paragraphs would be great. Whatever might fit. I will expect you to reply at least a couple times a week.

I am looking for someone with proper English grammar and punctuation. Typos are okay with me as long as you note them (and are fine with the few I make).

I won't dictate what your character is doing as long as you don't dictate what mine is doing. If you want to mention something my character does in one of your replies, then please ask me before you just write it.

Sometimes an RP goes stale. You and I might both know it, so if I don't mention it, please feel free to say something. Also, I like to plan what will happen in the Role play ahead of time, but if I do something that upsets you, please tell me. I would like to improve on being your personal Role play partner in whatever scenario it may be! :)

I am interested in RPing not only ships, but something with an interesting story line, whether it be a drama or an adventure story.

Thank you for reading! :D

[dice]21570[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in doing a Zootopia RP with you. I can RP on Monday-Friday from 4-10 P.M, and 4 P.M to 3 A.M on the weekends. I usually post 1-3 paragraphs per post, and mostly play as male characters.

TheUglyDuckling said:
I would be interested in doing a Zootopia RP with you. I can RP on Monday-Friday from 4-10 P.M, and 4 P.M to 3 A.M on the weekends. I usually post 1-3 paragraphs per post, and mostly play as male characters.
Alright, that would be fine. Where do you live, so that I might know the correct time to message you? It is 12:44 P.M. (here) as I post this.

Keks591 said:
Alright, that would be fine. Where do you live, so that I might know the correct time to message you? It is 12:44 P.M. (here) as I post this.
I live in Northern Arkansas. Right now, it is 3:46.

TheUglyDuckling said:
I live in Northern Arkansas. Right now, it is 3:46.
Okay, thanks. I live in Washington State, home of Starbucks. Will you please send me a PM, and we can decide details and such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back