• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just want to RP w/ peeps

Yennefer

Queen of Senpais
Hello!!! So I want to RP with someone.

I don't really have a plot in mind but I wanted to try something different..

Here's my plan, whoever I end up RPing with, instead of having an already made blue print of some type of plot, we can make it up as we go; disregarding the setting, genre, character relations and all that. I am however not really interested in contemporary RP plots as of right now but I am interested in fantasy/futuristic etc. and I guess modern plots if they have magic and creatures and all that mumbo jumbo.

Unfortunately I do have reqs. :(

• You need to be at least literate in english lol, I don't need a professor/secret famous poet/ AP English genius aficionado to RP with but please keep in mind that a semi-mediocre sentence is unacceptable.
  • Please be creative :P
  • No one-liners !!!

Oh and one last thing, I know we all have lives outside this site so I'm not really keen in having someone respond immediately. Maybe once or twice week I don't really care its up to you, I'm just treating this as a side line kind of thing.

I'd love to RP, you'll have to PM me though, I can't send PMs yet.

I don't know how to reply back to your post on my profile so I'll just reply here.

I only have one idea at the moment a fantasy one. My character gets caught in some sort of spell and loses her memory, the spell gives her some sort of power(I haven't really decided what yet) and your character mabye finds her and try's to help her remember what happened and who she is. If you don't like it or you have any ideas we could do that's fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back