• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Just Like Heaven RP (Canon or OCs) (Ghost/Spirit x Human) ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
58247868a01ac1e61951c6dda987232fcfac4bec.gifv

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who would like to do a MxF romance/drama/supernatural/angst/fluff rp with me for the wonderful film Just Like Heaven.

I'm currently looking for someone who would like to write as either Elizabeth or David (I'm willing to write as either). I have some plot ideas, but I would love to craft a story together with my partner.

We could also create our own story with OCs using the general plot of the film, if you're not familiar with the film itself:
David (Mark Ruffalo) is a recently widowed architect moving into a new apartment in San Francisco. But the apartment isn't entirely empty; it's haunted by the ghost of a woman named Elizabeth (Reese Witherspoon). And although Elizabeth can't remember much about her life, she's convinced that she isn't really dead. While David recruits Darryl (Jon Heder), an absent-minded psychic, to get to the bottom of Elizabeth's identity, he and Elizabeth begin to fall in love.

Requirements:
  • No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We will be using PMs for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back