• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just keep going [Resident Evil 2 RP]

Twistra

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to play as Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2 opposite an OC of mine in a long term romance based RP. I am of course willing to double and play as another character opposite one of your choosing, canon or OC.

My thoughts for the RP would be that we could start during the Raccoon City incident in Resident Evil 2 and play through its events before going beyond into a more slice of life style story. Though, we could still play through events from other games or even plot and play through our own.

I'm a semi-literate RPer and my usual response length is around one paragraph (2-5 lines) per message and I wouldn't expect my partner to give responses that are longer than my own.

On top of RPing, I'd love to have a dialogue with my partner, to discuss plot ideas etc but also because I think that RPs are better when partners can talk to each other comfortably. I'm also looking for someone who's 18+, this isn't because I'm looking for NSFW but more because I'd be more comfortable with a partner of this age range.

Thank you for reading! I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to play as Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2 opposite an OC of mine in a long term romance based RP. I am of course willing to double and play as another character opposite one of your choosing, canon or OC.

My thoughts for the RP would be that we could start during the Raccoon City incident in Resident Evil 2 and play through its events before going beyond into a more slice of life style story. Though, we could still play through events from other games or even plot and play through our own.

I'm a semi-literate RPer and my usual response length is around one paragraph (2-5 lines) per message and I wouldn't expect my partner to give responses that are longer than my own.

On top of RPing, I'd love to have a dialogue with my partner, to discuss plot ideas etc but also because I think that RPs are better when partners can talk to each other comfortably. I'm also looking for someone who's 18+, this isn't because I'm looking for NSFW but more because I'd be more comfortable with a partner of this age range.

Thank you for reading! I hope to hear from you soon!
I'd be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back